The new moon day known as the Mahalaya Amavasya is the beginning of Dussehra. It is a special day dedicated to making an offering to express our gratitude to all the previous generations of people who have contributed to our life.
Scientists say that human beings and their ancestors have existed on this planet for 20 million years. That is a lot of time. All these hundreds of thousands of generations that lived on this planet before us have given us something or the other. The language that we speak, the way we sit, our clothes, our buildings almost everything that we know today has come to us from generations before us.
During this time, in the Indian subcontinent, new crops would have just
begun to bear yield. So their first produce is offered to the ancestors as a
mark of respect and thankfulness, by way of pinda, before the whole population breaks into celebration in
the form of other festivals like Navratri, Vijayadashami and Diwali.
Worshiping Lord Shiva the Lord of Power gives us energy The Rudra is the only god who by his infinite powers rules the entire existence and infinite universe. He is the father of Trinity owner of Bramha Vidya. All vedas santana shastras declare unanimously that Shiva is God of all Gods the God of Kaal.
- Among all 12 Months, God resides in the month of Margazhi
- Todays Darshan Details of Lord Balaji at Tirumala
- Importance of Tamil month Margazhi
- Praying God at Brahmamuhurtha will give all powers and Energy
- Significance of Amavasya festival in Hinduism
- Hindi God as Guru is Dakshinamurthy for all types of knowledge
- Why we should visit temple frequently?
- Science behind wearing Mangalsutra