Shirdi airport set for take-off on October 1, three airlines to begin ops,MADC vice chairman-cum-managing director Suresh Kakani said the airport is now ready, and that flight operations will start from October 1. "All the points raised during the DGCA inspection have been fulfilled," Kakani said, "Now, it is just about the start of flight operations. We will get the DGCA licence by next week in all likelihood. However the operation at the airport is set to commence from October 1," the senior bureaucrat said.For the moment, officials said, three airlines — Zoom Air, Air India and TruJet — will begin operations. He said no other airlines showed a tangible interest so far....
Follow these simple tips for a Happy and Safe Diwali An adult should always supervise the use of fireworks by children. Check the area before igniting fireworks to ensure that all inflammable and combustible materials are removed. Follow all safety precautions issued with the fireworks. Use an incense stick to ignite fireworks. They provide a greater and safer distance between your hands and the fireworks. Keep two buckets full of water handy.
- The Festival of Lights - All the Joy and the Happiness!
- What's the Spiritual Significance of Diwali??
- Diwali - Lighting of our internal with celebrating spiritual wealth
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- Shiva and Shakti the Consciousness and Energy
- Famous South Indian Temples which every Indian should visit
- Why Lord Balaji's eyes covered??
- Hindu God Dhakshinamurthy for Wealth and Prosperity
- ONLINE QUOTA OF ARJITHA SEVA TICKETS RELEASED
- All you need to know about The History of #ValmikiJayanti
- Scientific reasons behind wearing toe rings
- Significance of Durga Ashtami 2017
- Home without Tulsi plant is incomplete
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Shirdi airport set for take-off on October 1, three airlines to begin ops