Tulsi is considered an auspicious plant not just from religious point of view but also from medicinal point of view. A leaf or two in the tea and you can cure common cold and you need to add it to the prasad you make for any pooja or ritual, a Tulsi plant acts as a purifier as it clears the negativity from the house.
Tulsi also plays a pivotal role in mending any vaastu defect.
If in any corner of the house Tulsi is placed, it can act as a purifier and
will remove any vaastu defect, as mentioned earlier. It will not only clear the
air but will also send positive vibrations to the entire house. It should be
checked that there is no clutter around the Tulsi plant and ideally shoes
should be taken off. Shoes carry a lot of dirt and dust from the outside and
can affect the sanctity of the plant.
It should be checked that there is no clutter around the
Tulsi plant and ideally shoes should be taken off. Shoes carry a lot of dirt
and dust from the outside and can affect the sanctity of the plant. At times
people throw the broom or the mopping stuff near the Tulsi plant. This should
be strictly checked and controlled.
Among all 12 Months, God resides in the month of Margazhi According to message from sources Margazhi month is considered auspicious because in Bhagavat Gita, Lord Krishna says that he will be as the ‘Margazhi’ in that month. Among the 12 Tamil months, God resides in this month and so Hindus dedicate the whole Margazhi month of 30 days only to God’s worship and avoids keeping marriages and other functions in their home.
- Todays Darshan Details of Lord Balaji at Tirumala
- Importance of Tamil month Margazhi
- Praying God at Brahmamuhurtha will give all powers and Energy
- Significance of Amavasya festival in Hinduism
- Hindi God as Guru is Dakshinamurthy for all types of knowledge
- Why we should visit temple frequently?
- Science behind wearing Mangalsutra
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to Meditate: Simple Meditation for Beginners
- Is Shani God your Friend or Foe?
- Do you know about auspicious Tamil Month Karthigai?
- Krishna Janmashtami special Importance
- How to lead a Better than, than Bitter life?