50,879 ONLINE QUOTA OF ARJITHA SEVA TICKETS RELEASED
TTD has released 50,879 on-line quota of Arjitha Seva tickets for the month of January 2018.
In this the quota of arjitha Seva tickets under electronic dip includes 6,744 out of which
4,104 are Suprabhatam, Thomala and Archana each 50,
240 Astadalam and
2300 Nija Pada Darshanam.
While the general category includes 44,135 tickets.
Visesha Puja-1,500; Kalyanotsavam-10,125; Unjal Seva-2,700;
Arjitha Brahmotsavam-5,805; Vasanthotsavam-11,180 Sahasra Deepalankara Seva-12,825.
Among all 12 Months, God resides in the month of Margazhi According to message from sources Margazhi month is considered auspicious because in Bhagavat Gita, Lord Krishna says that he will be as the ‘Margazhi’ in that month. Among the 12 Tamil months, God resides in this month and so Hindus dedicate the whole Margazhi month of 30 days only to God’s worship and avoids keeping marriages and other functions in their home.
- Todays Darshan Details of Lord Balaji at Tirumala
- Importance of Tamil month Margazhi
- Praying God at Brahmamuhurtha will give all powers and Energy
- Significance of Amavasya festival in Hinduism
- Hindi God as Guru is Dakshinamurthy for all types of knowledge
- Why we should visit temple frequently?
- Science behind wearing Mangalsutra
- Story about broken tusk of Ganesha
- Worshiping Hindu God's Day wise is special
- Lesser known facts about Goddess Saraswathi
- How to Meditate: Simple Meditation for Beginners
- Is Shani God your Friend or Foe?
- Do you know about auspicious Tamil Month Karthigai?
- Krishna Janmashtami special Importance
- How to lead a Better than, than Bitter life?