According to sources Left arm spinner Kuldeep Yadav became only the third Indian to take a hat-trick as the hosts demolished Australia by 50 runs in the second ODI on Thursday, continuing their dominating run over the listless visitors. By chasing 253 on a tricky surface, Australia once again had no answer to the guile of wrist spinners Yuzvendra Chahal (2/34) and chinaman Yadav (3/54), who struck at crucial junctures to bundle out the opposition for 202 in 43.1 overs.
Meanwhile with this memorable feat, Yadav joined Kapil Dev and Chetan Sharma in a select club of Indians who have picked up a hat-trick. The victory was also India's eighth in a row in ODIs. India's sensational bowling performance came after captain Virat Kohli made a fluent 92 to take the hosts to 252 with opener Ajinkya Rahane scoring 55 at the top of the order.
Australia, who surrendered to the Indian spinners in Chennai, seemed equally
helpless here with seven batsmen recording single digit scores. Every time
Australia tried to make their way back into the game, Indian spinners responded
with a breakthrough, carrying on from the good work done by pacer Bhuvneshwar
Kumar (3/9) in the early overs.
No Malinga for T20 matches against India Sri Lanka will not have the services of Lasith Malinga's "Slinga" in the T20I's as he has been rested from the T20 squad. He already was lefted from the BPL due to personal reasons. Suranga Lakmal has also been excluded. The squad which faced Pakistan earlier has totally been changed and only 6 players have been retained.
- Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli's Humanity exposed - Do you know what they did to the Sri Lankan fan?
- Rohit's 3rd Double Ton helps India to Level the Series
- Minnows Afghanistan ready to play Test Matches - They are going to make their debut against India
- #VirushkaWEDDING - The Perfect Fairytale - Wishing the A Happily Everafter
- Can England Win the Third Test against Aussies in 'The Ashes'?
- Kohli and Anushka goes on Abroad Tour - Getting Married in Italy? Photos Inside
- Virat Kohli jumps 2 places to reach 2nd Rank in ICC Test Batting Ranks List
- #IPL2018 - The Lion returns back to it's Den after 2 years - MS Dhoni gets back in Yellow
- Even Indian bowler Shami vomits on the field due to Delhi Smog - Can India win on the final day?
- It's Official - Dhoni to retire after the Second ODI against Sri Lanka at PCA Stadium, Mohali
- Sri Lanka players used 'Smog' as a bait to stop the play
- When Virat Kohli answer Miss World Manushi Chhillar's Question...!!!
- The Day/Night Ashes 2nd Test at Adelaide grabs more attention
- Thisara Perera becomes 7th person to captain Sri Lanka in 2017
- Senior Sri Lankan Spinner Rangana Herath ruled out of Third Test against India