Trends indicate that Indians are fast adopting mobile phones as their first screen for entertainment. A recent report indicates that time-spent on smartphones jumped by 16 percent in the period Jan-March 2017 over the previous quarter largely driven by a strong demand for social media platforms, and entertainment apps. Ever responsive to the needs of a super-connected customer base, Vodafone India has partnered with HOOQ, Asia’s first premium video-on-demand service to offer unlimited streaming of over thousands of hours of entertainment from Hollywood, Bollywood and local movies along with exclusive series, to customers. This basket of entertainment will be available on Vodafone Play, Vodafone’s one-stop entertainment destination to enjoy streaming of content; be it Live TV, popular shows, latest movies or trending music videos.
Vodafone Play subscribers can now binge watch popular American shows like The Big Bang Theory, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, Gotham, Supergirl, Friends, The Flash and many more. Enhancing the video streaming experience on Vodafone Play is a rich list of the best of local and Hollywood hits at no extra charges.
Inviting Vodafone customers to enjoy one of the widest choice of infotainment options on Vodafone Play, Dipankar Ghoshal, National Head – VAS and Content, Vodafone India said, “With mobiles becoming the preferred screen for entertainment, the average time spent on smartphones daily is significantly higher than TV, demonstrating that the engagement levels provided by smartphones remain unparalleled. We find our customers are increasingly seeking enriching and diverse content options. Through our partnership with HOOQ, Vodafone has further strengthened the base of quality content on Vodafone Play. As the world gets smaller by the day, Vodafone Play subscribers can now access globally acclaimed movies, television shows and more, at the tip of their finger anytime, anywhere.”
Commenting on the collaboration, Salil Kapoor, Managing Director, HOOQ India, said, “We are extremely thrilled to announce our partnership with Vodafone today. This collaboration further solidifies our position as the country’s biggest premium video-on-demand service. India is one of the key markets for HOOQ and this strategic partnership will ensure a wider reach for us giving Vodafone customers a window to experience the best of Hollywood movies and TV Shows across genres.”
GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global GolfLan Introduce World’s First ‘Made in India’ Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global Golfers World’s leading online golf community and marketplace GolfLan Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd. today announced the launch of their two ‘Made in India’ flagship devices, Elite Pro+ and Tee—Walkers. Elite Pro+ is currently the most advanced golf cart fleet management system in the global market. Elite Pro+ & Tee-Walker are state of the art devices to navigate the course, enhance their game & the golf c
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017
- Gracenote Delivers Automated TV Channel Monitoring and Reporting Solution to Broadcasters with TV Street Maps 2.0
- Airtel and Intex Join Hands to Launch a Range of Affordable 4G Smartphones Starting at Just Rs. 1649
- Payza Wins E commerce International Payment Processor Award from Stars of the Industry
- Vodafone Introduces Noidas First Free Wi Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- Online Mutual Fund Investment Platform FundzBazar has Launched Single-stop Facility to Link Aadhaar to MF Folios
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- pCloudy Launches Certifaya - The Artificial Intelligence Powered App Testing BOT to Speed up Software Testing
- Bahwan CyberTek Wins Order from Ecoren Energy
- Hathway Partners with Microsoft to Provide an Unbeatable Combination for the Digital Generation
- Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs
- New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences
- Over 9000 Students of Business Management and Engineering Colleges Participate in 'The Hero Campus Challenge'
- Eastern Communications Partners with Tata Consultancy Services for OSS/BSS Transformation