For more recipes related to Roasted Coconut Laddoos checkout Panchakhadya. You can also find more Mithais recipes like Besan Burfi, Date and Nut Parcels with Rabdi, Gulkand Shahi Tukda, Churme Meve Ke Laddoo.
Hindi: nariyalCoastal cuisine of India loves the coconut. Be it Goan or Malwani, Karnatak, Tamilian or from Kerala, the taste of coconut reigns supreme. Think about a rich fish curry and try making it obliterating the coconut! It will pass off as a fake. Very correctly termed as the ‘plant of life,’ each and every part of the coconut plant is useful in one or the other way.
Prep Time : 21-25 minutes
Cook time : 31-40 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Sweet
Ingredients for Roasted Coconut Laddoos Recipe
Dried coconut ( khopra) dried 1½ cups
Coconut milk 1 cup
Zest of 1 lemon
Jaggery (gur) grated 1 cup
Salt a pinch
Almonds slivered 4-5
Pistachios slivered 8-10
Green cardamom powder a pinch
Dry roast coconut in a non-stick pan on low heat till golden brown. Add coconut milk, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
Add lemon zest, jaggery, salt, almonds and pistachios. Increase heat to medium and cook for 15-20 minutes or till the liquid is completely absorbed.
Remove from heat and cool down to room temperature. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape them into laddoos.
How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked. How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked | How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked. | food funda of How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- A Mexican snack spicy corn mixture and cheese wrapped in tortillas and baked food
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose petals.
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour.
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- How to make Vegetable Biryani - Layers of long grain basmati rice and mixed vegetables cooked under dum
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose pet
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Rap with a Wrap at SUBWAY
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.