What Is Good
- Entertaining First Half
- Shakalaka Shankar
- Dhanraj comedy
- Re-recording by Sai Kartheek
- Art Work
What Is Bad
- Main Leads Characterizations
- Dragged Second half
- Predictable Twists
- Climax misses the mark
- Logics go missing.
The acting is pretty much even, Dhanraj, Shakalaka Shankar and Rajeev Kanakala come up with convincing performances. Rest of the characters Ashwin Babu, Chethan Cheemu, Sapthagiri, Posani Krishna Murali, Pavitra Lokesh and Prabhas Seenu have played their roles fairly well. The scenes involving Poorna and Posani Krishna Murali fails to make an impact. Debutant Eshanya is sizzling in her short role. Dhanya Balakrishna and Vidyullekha Raman are far from satisfactory.
The story of group of individuals getting trapped in a haunted place is nothing new. We have in seen films like Hansu, House on Haunted Hill, Paranormal Activity, Rose Red, Grave Encounters etc. But the stories in Raju Gari Gadi are twined in a random way and makes first half a really entertaining affair, thanks to Shakalaka Shankar, Dhanraj and conversation between Maa TV Associates. But it’s the second half where the film actually starts to test your patience with unnecessary detailing. Though the story has heavily inspired from our regular horror - comedy films like Prema Katha Chitram with some minor changes towards the second half. Still the feeling one gets is that there is an honest effort to make a good film but it’s just that makers failed to present the soul of the film in a gripping way. As it mostly happens in films of this pattern, some of the connecting stories are too weak and as a result, the film loses its steam, somewhere in between the second half. Even the happenings of the story contains very less relevant to justify the title the film. With Raju Gari Gadi, director Ohmkar will surely surprise you with his skill set.
Coming to other technical aspects, Cinematographer Gnanam and his camera place a range of visual challenges before the viewer that adds the mysterious feel that lingers throughout the film. Rerecording by Sai Kartheek and Audiography by Radhakrishna are too good and add to the flow of narration. Dialogues by Sai Madhav Burra shine through the first half of the film. Sahisuresh’s art work and set design are commendable. Nagaraj’s editing is fine in the first half, but fails to keep the track in the second. Visual Effects of the film are fine. Apparently, the biggest advantage of Raju Gari Gadi is the shoestring budget of 3Crs.
Raju Gari Gadi is a film that has been presented far more drollery than what it is worth. The film manages to give you some entertainment, but that is not all that you want from a horror comedy for sure. All in all, Raju Gari Gadi tries to package too many things, but ends up being an effete motley of half-baked stuff.
You can't escape the Eyes Anushka...!!! Got caught... Anushka Shetty who was on cloud nine with the success of 'Baahubali' is now looking to continue the same winning momentum with 'Bhaagmathie'. The movie is gearing up for a release by Republic Day and fans are expecting a lot from Anushka.
- Homely mallu babe to return as Hot Babe after Exams !!
- Ooohh.. Whoaa..!! Can the Mallu Hottie reverse the fortunes?
- Ram Charan first offered a chance to Mahesh Babu's Girl - Now, a Flop Hero !!
- Kajal pushes it 'BACK'
- Nandamuri Balakrishna is HAPPY as 'Jai Simhaa' won against 'Agnyaathavaasi'
- Despite Twin Flops, Mahesh Babu's Market Value never decreases - Inking some Big Deals !!
- Hansika is finally relieved as 'That' Actor helped her out
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training for new Postures
- OMG! Tamanna faces Trouble in the Shooting Spot - Got Ashamed before everyone!
- The Comedy Combo comes back Again!
- Will the Young Sexy Fitness Trainer say YES ?? View more HOT Pics inside
- Hoo... Please.. Just Stop Teasing us Priyanka...! Check out her Latest Photos Inside
- Kajal shows up in Public wearing Sleeveless Blouse and Low Hip Saree, Crowd goes GaGa !! Photos Inside
- OMG! The Trailer revealed the Young Desi Babe Actress in Bikini - Watch Video