What Is Good
- Twists in screenplay
What Is Bad
- Forced love and humour
Nara Rohit who is having pile of releases under his kitty has got a new release today. Even before the release, he faced criticism that his body was photoshooped and so on. But despite all that, the movie has got released and has the magic worked for Nara Rohit this time ? Lets see. Raja Ram (Nara Rohit) is a desperate film director who wants to direct a script which he has written. He also falls in Love with Chaitra (Isha Talwar) who works in IT. At the same time Vijay Manik is a cruel gangster appears on screen. Two unknown persons try to murder him and among those two one gets shot and killed and other vows to kill Vijay. At the same time, Raja Ram gets a letter from a mystery person asking him to write a climax for a movie he is currently shooting. Raja Ram does the needful. And the mystery person sends Raja Ram a gun and also a photo of Vijay Manik. He blackmails him to kill Vijay. So who is the star director ? Why he wants Raja to Kill Vijay ? How Raja Ram escapes from this mishap forms the rest of the story.
The biggest strength of the movie is casting. Nara Rohit who never a great outing in past two releases steals the show with ease. He shows the desperation of an aspiring director and he shows wide range of emotions. Isha Talwar is gorgeous and she is perfectly apt for the role. Isha is also outstanding with her emotions. Tarakaratna is definitely the new age villain. If he chooses right scripts, he is having a bright future in Tollywood. Interval block and the minor twists carry the movie forward. But the movie fails due to forced romantic track. The romance portions never worked at all. The female lead's flashback is also another weak ....
Sai Korrapati has spent a lot on production values. And there are no flaws with the production house. But an unimpressive editing and a not-so-catchy tune by Sai Karthik pulls the movie down. Cinematography is also below par. This is a season where cinematographer use various lightings and different frames. Debutante director Pradeep has made a solid debut, but he fails to connect the dots together. He has got the solid base for a thriller, but he fails to evoke curiosity from the audience. Also the screenplay was sluggish at times. It should have been more racy. If those small flaws were corrected, it would have been a solid material.
The movie's biggest strength is twists as that keeps us glued at regular intervals. Also the mind games shown in second half was top notch. But things would have been a cliff-hanger if songs and forced humour portions were avoided. Also some crispy running time would have lifted the movie...
Shruti Haasan gets a BIG Honour Shruti Haasan who was currently idle for more than a year is now making a comeback and she works under Mahesh Manjrekar direction in Bollywood right now. The actress is also hearing scripts from down south and she is expected to sign the dotted line in Telugu.
- The 19-Year-Old actress now gets to work with 'Bichagadu' Director
- A First Time for Trisha before Cameras!
- Director says, Had he been a Girl he would have Sexually Harassed Mammooty - Faces Trouble!
- Samantha says All Actresses should Stick together and Support each other
- After Sri Reddy Leaks, Kajal Aggarwal opens about 'Casting Couch' experience
- 'RX100' Going to Bollywood...
- Oops... Mahesh - Kajal Aggarwal's Biggest Flop Movie gets a Release after 2 Years once again - PROOF Inside
- It's more or less confirmed that Rakul Preet is Sri Devi...
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson!
- Shruti Haasan caught Red-Handed in Public Oozing 'Oomph' in Black Knee-High Frock - View Pics!
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress and a 'BIG' Project
- First Kajal, then Tamanna - Now, this Swamiji dances with 'THIS' Actor - Watch Video
- Can you guess What is Trisha wearing for the Press Meet? Fashion or Weirdness? 51 Photos 'MEGA' collection
- "I was JEALOUS of TRISHA..." says Sri Reddy