go to top
- Popular News
- Latest News
- Editor Picks
Whenever flood water increases in Prakasam Barrage, politics between TDP and YSRCP also increased in Vijayawada. CBN house is center point for all discussion between two parties. YSRCP Govt has just ignored people who suffered with flood water in Vijayawada area. Floods are common to krishna and Godavari. But every govt took precautionary steps to handle the flood. Here there are 10 questions or doubts from the people to YSRCP Govt. It is surprised everyone that YSRCP MLAs, MPs and Ministers haven’t visited to sub-merge areas in Vijayawada till now.
- What action jagan govt taken after Karnataka and Maharashtra govts alert AP govt on flood to krishna River after July 25th?
- Why Nagarjunasagar and Pulichintala not evacuated though Government know heavy flood coming from Srisailam in advance?
- Why water not released to Pothireddypadu even water at Srisailam touched at 868 ft.? Every time govt released water to Pothireddypadu when water in Srisailam reservoir level reached at 858 ft.
- Why government stored 4 Tmc water in Prakasam Barrage though its original capacity is 3 Tmc?
- Though there is facility to release 40K cusec water from Pothireddypadu reservoir why Govt released only 25K cusec water since 6 days?
- Why outflow from Pulichintala reduced though there is heavy inflow into Pulichintala on August 12th and 13th?
- Why outflow from Pulichintala increased though there is low inflow recorded into Pulichintala on August 14th and 15th?
- Why water not released to canals in Vijayawada from krishna Barrage when Barrage reached its full capacity?
- Why MLA Alla ramakrishna Reddy stayed four days at CBN house?
- Why Nagarjunasagar evacuated now when there is no flood in Almatti?