Mahindra Bolero Power is launched on September 12th. The vehicle was launched between INR 6.59 Lakhs to INR 7.57 Lakhs. The SUV exactly measures 3,995 mm long, 1,745 mm wide, 1,880 mm tall and has a wheelbase of 2,680 mm. Otherwise the Bolero Power+ looks identical to the regular Bolero.
Also the interior doesn't have more changes. The car has some features like Engine Immbolizer, Music System, Voice messaging system, Digital Cluster and Better seat. When compared to Bolero Power this Bolero Power+ claims to be 5% more fuel efficient. The SUV gets a mileage of 16.5 Kmpl.
Bookings for Hyundai Elantra rival commenced for Rs 31,000 Meanwhile ahead of its official launch on March 7, Honda dealers have started receiving stocks of the new Civic. Bookings for the sedan have been open, with the booking amount set at Rs 31,000. Recently dealer sources have informed us that the new Civic in the Radiant Red Metallic and White Orchid Pearl paint shades have received the most inquiries from potential buyers. The third most popular color is Golden Brown Metallic.
- Kia Motors taken wraps off of its Soluto sedan
- Honda Civic Sedan type to be priced between Rs. 18- 22 Lakhs launches by March
- Honda ended production of Brio hatchback in India
- New Mahindra XUV300 compact SUV to be launched on February 14, 2019 sees 4000 Bookings
- New-gen Honda Civic for India to be launched soon
- Fifth gen Honda City sedan to be launched in 2019
- Stamford Headquartered Company catering to various global companies from India
- Kawasaki will launch the 2019 W800 in India in next 1 or 2 months
- Drive Indian carmakers new generation Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Mercedes Benz V Class launched in India
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000