As per report Honda's all new, fifth-generation CR-V, expected to hit showrooms in early October, is an SUV that's taken a big step forward. Now larger and more lavishly equipped on the inside, it also comes with two fundamental advantages a diesel engine under the hood and an extra row of seats. But will that be that good enough to move it from the fringes of the SUV segment right into the thick of it?
Meanwhile one thing's for sure, the news that the CR-V finally gets a diesel will certainly have people talking. What may, however, be a bit of a dampener is that car for India will only come with a lower-spec 120hp engine. Honda has a 160hp twin-turbo alternative too, but as the single turbo 120hp engine is far cheaper (by around Rs 1.5 lakh we are told) that is what we will get.
As per report the CR-V is also more comfortable to
sit in and there’s a big jump in seat comfort. The seats are larger with loads
of cushioning and offer sufficient support all round. Since the stance of the
car is higher, the view out is pretty impressive as well.
Hyundai Verna diesel now priced from Rs 9.29 lakh launched According to sources Hyundai has added a 1.4-litre diesel engine option to its popular Verna sedan line-up in addition to a 1.6-litre engine. The Hyundai Verna 1.4-litre diesel is priced from Rs 9.29 lakh for the base E variant while the Verna 1.4 diesel EX costs Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Verna
- Launch of bikes Hero Xpulse 200, 200T by 2019
- Powerful Volkswagen Virtus GTS comes with a unique equipment
- Details of Mahindra's new Fortuner rival, the Alturas SUV
- Some comparison between Hero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- All new SUV to make its debut in late 2021
- Price announcement for Tata's new SUV Harrier by January 2019
- Mahindra adds final touch to S201 to be launched by 2019
- Hyundai finally launched much-awaited budget hatchback Santro
- Launch of Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP by October 26
- Audi Q5 Petrol gets a launch pad
- Kicks SUV for India launch in early 2019
- Bookings for Tata Harrier are currently open
- Second gen Ertiga to launch on November 21, 2018
- Time for arrival of another refreshed compact sedan Tata Tigor facelift
- Fifth generation Honda CR-V gets diesel engine for the first time