As per report Honda's all new, fifth-generation CR-V, expected to hit showrooms in early October, is an SUV that's taken a big step forward. Now larger and more lavishly equipped on the inside, it also comes with two fundamental advantages a diesel engine under the hood and an extra row of seats. But will that be that good enough to move it from the fringes of the SUV segment right into the thick of it?
Meanwhile one thing's for sure, the news that the CR-V finally gets a diesel will certainly have people talking. What may, however, be a bit of a dampener is that car for India will only come with a lower-spec 120hp engine. Honda has a 160hp twin-turbo alternative too, but as the single turbo 120hp engine is far cheaper (by around Rs 1.5 lakh we are told) that is what we will get.
As per report the CR-V is also more comfortable to
sit in and there’s a big jump in seat comfort. The seats are larger with loads
of cushioning and offer sufficient support all round. Since the stance of the
car is higher, the view out is pretty impressive as well.
Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models Accordingly the Renault Captur hasn’t been a roaring success for the French brand. A rival to the Maruti S-cross and Hyundai Creta, Renault dealers are offering massive discounts on the on-road price of 2018 models. While ex-showroom prices are unchanged, the reduction in the price tag comes offering free insurance and warranty, among other incentives. This offer is valid across all seven variants of the Captur.
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh
- Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS price announced
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Tata Motors new SUV has a lot to live up to
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Dealers confirmed acceptance of Mahindra XUV300 bookings for about Rs 11,000
- Tata Harrier is priced between Rs 16-21 lakh to launch by January 2019
- Maruti Suzuki offers attractive discounts this year end
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Mahindra S210 Electric Vehicle launch by 2019 Middle
- Italian scooter brand Lambretta makes its debut at 2020 in India
- 35 years ago Maruti 800 was revealed in India on this day