Accordingly the Tata Harrier has been spotted testing at various places throughout India, but we have just received images of the SUV being put through its paces at the Kari Motor Speedway near Coimbatore. The images suggest the Harrier was being tested for stability and high-speed cornering ability, perhaps to fine tune suspension and steering settings.
The Harrier test mule, still draped in camouflage, was fitted with 16-inch wheels with meaty 235/70 R16 tyres, similar to what’s seen on lower spec Hexas. However, going by Tata Motor’s description of models that have been built to its Impact Design 2.0 philosophy and sport segment-leading wheel sizes, it is expected the Harrier will get larger wheels in its final form. Top versions of the Hyundai Creta, an SUV that the Harrier will compete with, for reference, ride on 215/60 R17 tyres.
The final form of the Harrier remains a mystery but
spy shots and official renderings have given a good idea of what to expect. The
five-seat Harrier will carry many of the H5X’s radical design details, and what
is also known is that the model will be launched with a 2.0-litre diesel
Interior for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga revealed According to sources Maruti Suzuki has started dispatching stocks of the second-gen Ertiga to its dealers. And as confirmed by us recently, the new MPV will be sold via Maruti’s Arena dealership chain and not Nexa. Prices for the second-gen Maruti Ertiga will be revealed on November 21, 2018.
- Interior for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga revealed
- Royal Enfield First Modern Twin Cylinder Bikes launched on November 14
- Hyundai Verna diesel now priced from Rs 9.29 lakh launched
- Launch of bikes Hero Xpulse 200, 200T by 2019
- Powerful Volkswagen Virtus GTS comes with a unique equipment
- Details of Mahindra's new Fortuner rival, the Alturas SUV
- Some comparison between Hero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- All new SUV to make its debut in late 2021
- Price announcement for Tata's new SUV Harrier by January 2019
- Mahindra adds final touch to S201 to be launched by 2019
- Hyundai finally launched much-awaited budget hatchback Santro
- Launch of Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP by October 26
- Audi Q5 Petrol gets a launch pad
- Kicks SUV for India launch in early 2019
- Bookings for Tata Harrier are currently open