Accordingly the Tata Harrier has been spotted testing at various places throughout India, but we have just received images of the SUV being put through its paces at the Kari Motor Speedway near Coimbatore. The images suggest the Harrier was being tested for stability and high-speed cornering ability, perhaps to fine tune suspension and steering settings.
The Harrier test mule, still draped in camouflage, was fitted with 16-inch wheels with meaty 235/70 R16 tyres, similar to what’s seen on lower spec Hexas. However, going by Tata Motor’s description of models that have been built to its Impact Design 2.0 philosophy and sport segment-leading wheel sizes, it is expected the Harrier will get larger wheels in its final form. Top versions of the Hyundai Creta, an SUV that the Harrier will compete with, for reference, ride on 215/60 R17 tyres.
The final form of the Harrier remains a mystery but
spy shots and official renderings have given a good idea of what to expect. The
five-seat Harrier will carry many of the H5X’s radical design details, and what
is also known is that the model will be launched with a 2.0-litre diesel
Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019 Accordingly with the introduction of the Outlander, the Japanese carmaker broke that dry spell, but it's looking to make a comeback on the back of an SUV heavy line-up. Meanwhile when spearheading that comeback will be the third generation Pajero Sport, a product that has already been a long time coming. We can now confirm the butch SUV will finally go on sale in India only in late 2019.
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer
- Mahindra Y400 SUV based on SsangYong Rexton, launch on October 9
- Maruti begins road tests of its made in India EV in India
- Much awaited Mahindra Marazzo catapulted successfully
- New Hyundai hatchback takes on Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago
- Petrol, diesel & CNG cars older than 15 years be scrapped
- Maruti's Ertiga for buyers looking for Seven seat people mover
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Leading Carmakers announced price hike
- Mahindra Marazzo to launch Marazzo MPV by next month
- Ciaz facelift gets same number of variants & near-identical color options
- Midlife refresh brings slight changes to Civic's appearance
- New Honda CR-V SUV with a diesel engine ready to go