Accordingly the Tata Harrier has been spotted testing at various places throughout India, but we have just received images of the SUV being put through its paces at the Kari Motor Speedway near Coimbatore. The images suggest the Harrier was being tested for stability and high-speed cornering ability, perhaps to fine tune suspension and steering settings.
The Harrier test mule, still draped in camouflage, was fitted with 16-inch wheels with meaty 235/70 R16 tyres, similar to what’s seen on lower spec Hexas. However, going by Tata Motor’s description of models that have been built to its Impact Design 2.0 philosophy and sport segment-leading wheel sizes, it is expected the Harrier will get larger wheels in its final form. Top versions of the Hyundai Creta, an SUV that the Harrier will compete with, for reference, ride on 215/60 R17 tyres.
The final form of the Harrier remains a mystery but
spy shots and official renderings have given a good idea of what to expect. The
five-seat Harrier will carry many of the H5X’s radical design details, and what
is also known is that the model will be launched with a 2.0-litre diesel
Special Focus Hide
Kia Motors taken wraps off of its Soluto sedan As per report the Kia Soluto is based on the Hyundai Reina sedan that’s sold in the Chinese market which, incidentally, is based on the last generation Hyundai Verna that was sold in India. In terms of dimensions, the Soluto measures 4,300mm in length, has a 2,50mm long wheelbase and 475 litres of luggage space.
- Honda Civic Sedan type to be priced between Rs. 18- 22 Lakhs launches by March
- Honda ended production of Brio hatchback in India
- New Mahindra XUV300 compact SUV to be launched on February 14, 2019 sees 4000 Bookings
- New-gen Honda Civic for India to be launched soon
- Fifth gen Honda City sedan to be launched in 2019
- Stamford Headquartered Company catering to various global companies from India
- Kawasaki will launch the 2019 W800 in India in next 1 or 2 months
- Drive Indian carmakers new generation Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Mercedes Benz V Class launched in India
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh