Accordingly the Delhi government has revealed new guidelines for scrapping of vehicles in the National Capital Region. Called the Guidelines for Scrapping of Motor Vehicles in Delhi, 2018, the notification states that petrol, CNG and diesel vehicles that are older than 15 years and are found plying on the roads, parked in a public place, or abandoned will be scrapped. The registered owner of the vehicle will be given the scrap value of the model.
However, the policy also states that when it comes to petrol and CNG cars, if they are parked in a private space and can furnish adequate proof, then they will not be impounded.
Moreover the policy also provides environmental and procedural guidelines
for the government-run scrappage yards including battery disposal, re-using and
recycling of parts and dealing with the separation and storage of all
automobile-related liquids and metals.
Interior for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga revealed According to sources Maruti Suzuki has started dispatching stocks of the second-gen Ertiga to its dealers. And as confirmed by us recently, the new MPV will be sold via Maruti’s Arena dealership chain and not Nexa. Prices for the second-gen Maruti Ertiga will be revealed on November 21, 2018.
- Interior for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga revealed
- Royal Enfield First Modern Twin Cylinder Bikes launched on November 14
- Hyundai Verna diesel now priced from Rs 9.29 lakh launched
- Launch of bikes Hero Xpulse 200, 200T by 2019
- Powerful Volkswagen Virtus GTS comes with a unique equipment
- Details of Mahindra's new Fortuner rival, the Alturas SUV
- Some comparison between Hero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- All new SUV to make its debut in late 2021
- Price announcement for Tata's new SUV Harrier by January 2019
- Mahindra adds final touch to S201 to be launched by 2019
- Hyundai finally launched much-awaited budget hatchback Santro
- Launch of Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP by October 26
- Audi Q5 Petrol gets a launch pad
- Kicks SUV for India launch in early 2019
- Bookings for Tata Harrier are currently open