According to sources the much awaited Mahindra Marazzo MPV has launched with introductory prices starting at Rs 9.99 lakh going up to Rs 13.90 lakh for the top-spec M8 trim. The MPV is available in seven- and eight seat configurations, four trims (M2 to M8) and a single diesel-manual combination. (All prices, ex-showroom, pan-India).
As seen from the spy shots and leaked brochures, the Marazzo gets a ‘shark-inspired’ grille, while LED DRLs and 17-inch black finished alloy wheels feature on the top-spec trims.
Mahindra has equipped all variants of the Marazzo with ABS with EBD and
brake assist, two airbags and Isofix child seat mounts. The top-spec M8 also
gets a rear parking camera and parking sensors, while the M6 misses out on the
Bookings for Hyundai Elantra rival commenced for Rs 31,000 Meanwhile ahead of its official launch on March 7, Honda dealers have started receiving stocks of the new Civic. Bookings for the sedan have been open, with the booking amount set at Rs 31,000. Recently dealer sources have informed us that the new Civic in the Radiant Red Metallic and White Orchid Pearl paint shades have received the most inquiries from potential buyers. The third most popular color is Golden Brown Metallic.
- Kia Motors taken wraps off of its Soluto sedan
- Honda Civic Sedan type to be priced between Rs. 18- 22 Lakhs launches by March
- Honda ended production of Brio hatchback in India
- New Mahindra XUV300 compact SUV to be launched on February 14, 2019 sees 4000 Bookings
- New-gen Honda Civic for India to be launched soon
- Fifth gen Honda City sedan to be launched in 2019
- Stamford Headquartered Company catering to various global companies from India
- Kawasaki will launch the 2019 W800 in India in next 1 or 2 months
- Drive Indian carmakers new generation Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Mercedes Benz V Class launched in India
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000