According to sources Mahindra is all set to launch its new flagship SUV in the Indian market. The new SUV is yet to get officially named and is currently known by its model code, Y400. According to our sources, the Mahindra Y400 SUV will see a market launch on October 9, 2018. The new Mahindra Y400 SUV will sit above the XUV500 in the company's India line-up and will replace the first-gen SsangYong Rexton.
The Mahindra Y400 SUV made its public debut in India at the Auto Expo 2018 earlier this year and was recently showcased to the public in Mumbai at a company event. Based on the second-gen SsangYong Rexton, the Mahindra Y400 SUV gets a unique grille design which is more in-line with other Mahindra models.
Compared to the outgoing model, the new Y400 SUV gets an updated feature
list. While the model shown at the Auto Expo was equipped with projector
headlamps, a 9.2-inch HD touch screen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a
360-degree camera, a 7.0-inch LCD instrument cluster, cooled seats, Nappa
leather upholstery and a smart tailgate, recent sightings of
close-to-production mules have confirmed that most of the equipment above is
likely to make it in the India-spec SUV.
Bookings for Hyundai Elantra rival commenced for Rs 31,000 Meanwhile ahead of its official launch on March 7, Honda dealers have started receiving stocks of the new Civic. Bookings for the sedan have been open, with the booking amount set at Rs 31,000. Recently dealer sources have informed us that the new Civic in the Radiant Red Metallic and White Orchid Pearl paint shades have received the most inquiries from potential buyers. The third most popular color is Golden Brown Metallic.
- Kia Motors taken wraps off of its Soluto sedan
- Honda Civic Sedan type to be priced between Rs. 18- 22 Lakhs launches by March
- Honda ended production of Brio hatchback in India
- New Mahindra XUV300 compact SUV to be launched on February 14, 2019 sees 4000 Bookings
- New-gen Honda Civic for India to be launched soon
- Fifth gen Honda City sedan to be launched in 2019
- Stamford Headquartered Company catering to various global companies from India
- Kawasaki will launch the 2019 W800 in India in next 1 or 2 months
- Drive Indian carmakers new generation Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Mercedes Benz V Class launched in India
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon
- Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000