According to sources the first customer Urus in India is finished in Rosso Anteros, and runs on 22 inch diamond finish Nath wheels (21 and 23 inch wheels are available as options). This particular example is specked with the Style package that adds gloss black exterior trim elements, a bright chrome finish for the quad tailpipes and red brake calipers.
Inside, India's first Urus features red contrast stitching, Q-Citura pattern stitching on the black leather seats, a panoramic sunroof and ambient lighting. Also part of the feature list are a 360-degree surround view camera, a custom Bang & Olufsen 3D surround sound system and the ANIMA drive modes in addition to the standard Strada, Sport and Corsa modes, it also gets Sabbia (sand), Terra (gravel), Neve (snow) and Ego (fully customizable) modes.
To refresh your memory, the Urus is based on the
same MLB Evo platform that underpins other VW Group SUVs such as the Bentley Bentayga
and Porsche Cayenne, and is powered by a 4.0-litre, twin-turbo V8 making 650hp
and 850Nm of torque.
Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater Accordingly current gen Hyundai Tucson is in the middle of its life-cycle with a face lift due in India next year the Korean company is already at a fairly advanced stage in the design and development of the next generation Tucson, which is set to make its global debut in 2021.
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer
- Mahindra Y400 SUV based on SsangYong Rexton, launch on October 9
- Maruti begins road tests of its made in India EV in India
- Much awaited Mahindra Marazzo catapulted successfully
- New Hyundai hatchback takes on Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago
- Petrol, diesel & CNG cars older than 15 years be scrapped
- Maruti's Ertiga for buyers looking for Seven seat people mover
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Leading Carmakers announced price hike
- Mahindra Marazzo to launch Marazzo MPV by next month
- Ciaz facelift gets same number of variants & near-identical color options
- Midlife refresh brings slight changes to Civic's appearance