According to sources the first customer Urus in India is finished in Rosso Anteros, and runs on 22 inch diamond finish Nath wheels (21 and 23 inch wheels are available as options). This particular example is specked with the Style package that adds gloss black exterior trim elements, a bright chrome finish for the quad tailpipes and red brake calipers.
Inside, India's first Urus features red contrast stitching, Q-Citura pattern stitching on the black leather seats, a panoramic sunroof and ambient lighting. Also part of the feature list are a 360-degree surround view camera, a custom Bang & Olufsen 3D surround sound system and the ANIMA drive modes in addition to the standard Strada, Sport and Corsa modes, it also gets Sabbia (sand), Terra (gravel), Neve (snow) and Ego (fully customizable) modes.
To refresh your memory, the Urus is based on the
same MLB Evo platform that underpins other VW Group SUVs such as the Bentley Bentayga
and Porsche Cayenne, and is powered by a 4.0-litre, twin-turbo V8 making 650hp
and 850Nm of torque.
Hyundai Verna diesel now priced from Rs 9.29 lakh launched According to sources Hyundai has added a 1.4-litre diesel engine option to its popular Verna sedan line-up in addition to a 1.6-litre engine. The Hyundai Verna 1.4-litre diesel is priced from Rs 9.29 lakh for the base E variant while the Verna 1.4 diesel EX costs Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Verna
- Launch of bikes Hero Xpulse 200, 200T by 2019
- Powerful Volkswagen Virtus GTS comes with a unique equipment
- Details of Mahindra's new Fortuner rival, the Alturas SUV
- Some comparison between Hero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- All new SUV to make its debut in late 2021
- Price announcement for Tata's new SUV Harrier by January 2019
- Mahindra adds final touch to S201 to be launched by 2019
- Hyundai finally launched much-awaited budget hatchback Santro
- Launch of Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP by October 26
- Audi Q5 Petrol gets a launch pad
- Kicks SUV for India launch in early 2019
- Bookings for Tata Harrier are currently open
- Second gen Ertiga to launch on November 21, 2018
- Time for arrival of another refreshed compact sedan Tata Tigor facelift
- Fifth generation Honda CR-V gets diesel engine for the first time