- Avoid Harsh Chemical based hair products
Most hair shampoos and conditioners contain harsh chemicals that are effective in cleaning, but they dry out your hair, causing much damage. Some people don’t get affected by them, but it’s better to avoid them rather than to damage your hair.
2. Avoid too much washing of hair
Every time you wash your hair, it strips your hair off nutrients and essential natural oils. Our scalp produce natural oils which covers and protect the hair from polluted environment. Washing your hair everyday make it weaker overtime, causing hair thinning and breakage.
3. Hot Oil Massage
Massage natural oils, like coconut, olive or jojoba, as it contributes to strengthen your hair and stimulates hair growth. Massaging the scalp revitalize the hair follicles to thicken hair naturally. Warm the natural oil of your choice to a comfortable temperature before massaging your scalp. Let it sit on your scalp for 45-60 minutes and then rinse it off.
Have you used Coconut Water for skin glow? Coconut water is not just a drink to give you a soothing and relaxing feeling on your beach holiday or in the scorching summer heat. Wash your face with coconut water every day. This will soon give you a glowing, smooth, and even toned skin. Also, a pack of turmeric, coconut water, and red sandalwood paste will help you get a smooth and flawless complexion.
- Beauty begins from consumption of Watermelon
- Beauty tips of Actress Tamannah revealed
- Hot Summer... Beauty tips for your face
- Do you want gorgeous skin and hair?
- To stay beautiful avoid these diets
- Natural ways to whiten teeth
- Eyebrows are the attraction for many girls beautiful eyes
- Curry leaves make your hair healthy, radiant