Lemon can be used to make your nail grow faster and it also helps in whitening your nails and making them stronger. For this mix lemon juice with garlic paste and regularly apply it on your nails’ tip regularly for a week. You will notice a visible growth in your nails also it will help to make your nails stronger reducing the tacky looking yellow nails.
You must have heard that lemon juice can help in
removing stains from clothes but not just that it also helps in removing tooth
stains and helps in making them whiter. Mix lemon juice in baking soda and
apply this mixture on your teeth and use a toothbrush for scrubbing. After
doing it for 10-12 minutes rinse off your teeth doing this for regularly can
give you visibly whiter teeth inexpensively.
Lemon can help in reducing blackheads before you
even realize. Take half cut lemon and squeeze its juice on your face regularly
for a week. It will really help in fading your black heads. Or you can also
massage honey and lemon pack on your face regularly for a week.
Foods to help you get Regular Periods to stay Beautiful Omega 3 Fatty acids – Salmon, Fish oil supplements, Sardines Smoking, obesity, and high cholesterol can negatively affect your ovarian blood vessels, which blocks hormones and blood flow. Fish oils enhance blood circulation, reduce damage from free radicals, fight the effects of aging, and increase dopamine.
- Use Oranges for Brighter, Flawless Skin
- Some beauty tips with Lemon Juice does miracle
- Do's and Don'ts for Naturally Beautiful Skin
- These Hairstyles makes you look younger
- Worried about Under Arm Darkness: A Solution
- Yogurt and Honey Mask for exploring Beauty
- Using leftover Papaya seeds for Beautiful Skin
- Natural Beauty Tips for all Teenage