For soft heel
Take a tub of warm soapy water100 ml seed oil, a handful of marbles500 ml full fat milk, A handful of rose petals. A handful of fresh margosa/neem leaves5 drops geranium oil5 drops sandalwood oil2 tsp wheat germ oil. Now mix everything together and soak your feet in this water for about 20 minutes and pat dry. Use a pumice stone to dislodge dead skin on the heels.
Apply oil at night
Oil you feet at night with a mixture of the following ingredients: 2 tsp castor oil, 2 tsp olive oil and 2 tsp almond oil. Now massage these oils on your feet (this should be done at night). Smear Vaseline into the cracks of your feet, see that it is absorbed into them very well. Melt a candle in a saucepan on a gentle flame. Use a flat brush and carefully apply to the skin. Let this cool and dry. Wear cotton socks and cover.
Leave overnight. Next day in the morning peel off from the skin and rub any remaining residue into the skin.
Daily 5 minute routine that you can do is to take lemon halves and 3 tsp of sugar. Dip the lemon halves into the sugar and scrub on the heels daily until all the granules have melted into the skin. Let it dry and wash off with water and pat dry.
Aloe Vera recipes for Skin Green Tea and Aloe Skin Toner This three ingredient toner is so easy to make. It promises to tighten pores, remove toxins, reduce redness and moisturize. Simply blend water, green tea, and aloe vera for a gentle astringent action. Those with extra oily skin can add some witch hazel if they wish.
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities
- Choosing hairstyle brings your beauty out