For soft heel
Take a tub of warm soapy water100 ml seed oil, a handful of marbles500 ml full fat milk, A handful of rose petals. A handful of fresh margosa/neem leaves5 drops geranium oil5 drops sandalwood oil2 tsp wheat germ oil. Now mix everything together and soak your feet in this water for about 20 minutes and pat dry. Use a pumice stone to dislodge dead skin on the heels.
Apply oil at night
Oil you feet at night with a mixture of the following ingredients: 2 tsp castor oil, 2 tsp olive oil and 2 tsp almond oil. Now massage these oils on your feet (this should be done at night). Smear Vaseline into the cracks of your feet, see that it is absorbed into them very well. Melt a candle in a saucepan on a gentle flame. Use a flat brush and carefully apply to the skin. Let this cool and dry. Wear cotton socks and cover.
Leave overnight. Next day in the morning peel off from the skin and rub any remaining residue into the skin.
Daily 5 minute routine that you can do is to take lemon halves and 3 tsp of sugar. Dip the lemon halves into the sugar and scrub on the heels daily until all the granules have melted into the skin. Let it dry and wash off with water and pat dry.
Maintain your beauty this Summer season Moisturizing is absolutely essential. Simply moisturize, there are no two ways about it. You may think that winters are over, and skip that part of your regimen, but no, not happening. The problem with summers is the extreme heat that dehydrates your body and makes your skin dry. Dry skin is prone to damage and dullness, and you need to butter it up to make up for the moisture loss.
- Doing Waxing in your home without pain is simple
- Thickening of hair made easy through Supplements
- Try sprout as Beauty tips
- How to look classy like a Princess?
- How to heal dry skin in legs during Winter Season?
- Beauty tips for your hands
- Try Ginger used as an excellent Beauty product
- Tips to maintain Facial Hair for youngsters
- Beauty tips for Woman with 40 years and above
- Follow these steps to apply Lipstick
- How to treat your dried lips during Winter Season?
- Tips for Choosing Earrings When You Have Short Hair
- Benefits of threading which shows your Beauty
- Use Matte Lipsticks with these steps
- Natural Beauty Tips for all Teenage