First things first, in order for makeup to last long and look fresh, the canvas upon which it is applied must also be smooth and fresh. In order to have a fresh canvas, you must exfoliate no more than twice a week. Don’t forget that your lips need to be exfoliated too. A quick and easy scrub to exfoliate your skin with is sugar and coconut oil.
Moisturizer is a step that should never ever be
skipped! Applying moisturizer before your primer will ensure that your makeup
stay in place and look fresh all day long. If you have oily, acne prone skin,
go for a moisturizer that is oil-free; on the other hand, if you have dry skin,
pick a moisturizer.
Eventually, even with primer, eye shadow will
crease up. You can definitely blot your eyelids, but regardless of what you do,
you may need to touch up your eye shadow throughout the day. When that time comes,
don’t apply more eye shadow and just simply re-blend the pigment already on
your lids. You can use your finger or an eye shadow brush to re-blend. To hold
the look in place, dust translucent finishing powder over your lids.
Tips to keep your lipstick long lasting Keep lips smooth by exfoliating them Exfoliate your lips regularly to keep them soft and to sop flakes of dry skin ruining your lipstick. You can buy exfoliating lip scrubs, or you could just gently brush your lips with a toothbrush. Keeping your lips exfoliated will help your lipstick go on smoother and make it stay looking great for longer.
- Aloe Vera recipes for Skin
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities