First things first, in order for makeup to last long and look fresh, the canvas upon which it is applied must also be smooth and fresh. In order to have a fresh canvas, you must exfoliate no more than twice a week. Don’t forget that your lips need to be exfoliated too. A quick and easy scrub to exfoliate your skin with is sugar and coconut oil.
Moisturizer is a step that should never ever be
skipped! Applying moisturizer before your primer will ensure that your makeup
stay in place and look fresh all day long. If you have oily, acne prone skin,
go for a moisturizer that is oil-free; on the other hand, if you have dry skin,
pick a moisturizer.
Eventually, even with primer, eye shadow will
crease up. You can definitely blot your eyelids, but regardless of what you do,
you may need to touch up your eye shadow throughout the day. When that time comes,
don’t apply more eye shadow and just simply re-blend the pigment already on
your lids. You can use your finger or an eye shadow brush to re-blend. To hold
the look in place, dust translucent finishing powder over your lids.
Do you have puffy eyes? Water: To stay well hydrated, drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water each day. In addition to this, you must reduce the amount of salt you eat to reduce water retention in the body. Also, avoid caffeinated and carbonated beverages that can be dehydrating.
- Get rid of pimples easily through these steps
- Cucumber face mask for glowing face
- Bad effect of wearing High Heels
- Proven ingredients to reduce pimples in your cute face
- Some beauty tips for this extremely hot summer
- Use Gram Flour as Skin Lightening Cream
- Simple Beauty tips for Men to look charming
- Natural remedies to re-grow your hair
- How to keep temporary and false Eyelashes?
- Oranges enriched with Antioxidants, Brightens Skin
- Lighting Ghee lamp before God is more Auspicious
- Growing eyebrows naturally with easy available Ingredients
- What products to be used during Summer Season?
- Maintain your beauty this Summer season
- Doing Waxing in your home without pain is simple