- Coconut oil
Put a few drops of warm coconut oil on your fingertips and apply it on your eyebrows. Massage gently for a few minutes to boost blood circulation. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, rinse it off with warm water. Do this daily for 1 to 2 months to notice changes in the thickness of your eyebrows.
2. Olive oil
Massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight, and then rinse it off with warm water the next morning. Alternatively, prepare a mixture with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a few minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
3. Onion Juice
Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice. Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 minutes. Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water. Follow this treatment once daily for several weeks.
Some Beauty tips to brighten your face Diet Vitamin C intake in the form of juices like orange juice/mausambi juice or even a cup of water in the morning with 1 tsp squeezed lime or lemon and half a teaspoon of honey is a great way to start your day. Vitamin A should be an important part of your diet. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water is essential for a hydrated and toxin-free body.
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities
- Choosing hairstyle brings your beauty out
- Using Hair Dye safe or dangerous