Now that you know how amazing vitamin E is for your skin, let’s look at how to apply vitamin E capsules directly on to the skin. Firstly prick it using a sterile safety pin, prick 1 or more vitamin E capsules carefully.
Squeeze it and get a small dish and squeeze the capsule to extract all the vitamin E oil contained within. Make sure your dish and all other tools used are clean and dry. Dilute it. Vitamin E by itself is very potent so it must be diluted with a carrier oil such as olive oil or jojoba oil. Use a rule of 1 vitamin E capsule for every teaspoon of carrier oil. Mix well with a clean tooth pick.
Apply it and now apply it to the areas that need
healing. This includes acne spots, stretch marks and others. Work it gently
massage the area that you have applied the oil onto with your finger tips. This
will stimulate blood circulation and speed up the healing process. Vitamin E
capsules can be consumed internally or applied topically on to the skin. But
before we look at the steps guiding you on how to use the capsules directly on
skin, find out which skin conditions vitamin E can help treat and heal.
Aloe Vera recipes for Skin Green Tea and Aloe Skin Toner This three ingredient toner is so easy to make. It promises to tighten pores, remove toxins, reduce redness and moisturize. Simply blend water, green tea, and aloe vera for a gentle astringent action. Those with extra oily skin can add some witch hazel if they wish.
- Some Beauty tips to brighten your face
- Moong Dal Powder face pack has anti-aging properties
- Beauty tips with Rose Petals Powder in your face
- How to apply Vitamin E capsules on your face for glowing skin?
- How to Apply Vitamin E Capsules On To Skin Directly
- Try Curry leaves for Beautiful Hair
- Wow Amazing Benefits of using Ginger as a Beauty product
- Use orange peel for shining skin?
- Do you want to get rid of darkness under arm?
- How to get rid of Dandruff naturally?
- Best homemade face packs for this extremely hot summer
- Growing thick eyebrows naturally with homemade ingredients
- How to look fresh the whole day?
- Rose Petals pack for glowing Skin like Bollywood Celebrities
- Choosing hairstyle brings your beauty out