Tata Housing – India’s leading real estate development company, bagged the ‘Project of the Year’ title at the prestigious Project Management Institute (PMI) India Awards 2017. This award was presented to Myst, a joint venture between Tata Housing and Impact Projects, and India’s first residential development created using biophilic architecture.
Project Management Institute (PMI) India Awards include categories such as Project of the year, Project of the year – contribution to the community and Project of the year – NGO. The Project of the Year award category by PMI recognizes the efforts of project managers for successfully completing the project in agreed time frame, complexity and marked budget as well as for realizing the benefits that were intended at the start of the project. PMI India awards program is an III stage assessment process which is carried out over 5 months and the winners are announced in the Project Management National Conference.
Receiving the award, Mr. Brotin Banerjee, MD & CEO, Tata Housing said, “Myst is the epitome of Tata Housing’s exemplary performance and project management practices and we are extremely excited to be recognized by Project Management Institute for this award. It is the only project in Himachal Pradesh to be registered under RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority). In our constant endeavor to deliver a world class experience, we aim to add value across the real estate ecosystem, not only by providing best quality projects to our home buyers, but also by upskilling the onsite workforce by introducing best in class construction practices.”
The award recognizes the efforts of project management organizations for successfully completing the project in agreed time frame, complexity and marked budget and also for realizing the benefits that were intended at the start of the project.
About Tata Housing
Tata Housingis a closely held public limited company and a subsidiary of Tata Sons. It is the first corporate to pioneer the concept of real estate development in India. It is widely recognized for quality construction, ethical and transparent business practices and timely delivery of properties. It has a pan-India and international presence with demonstrated capabilities in Construction, Engineering, Commercial / IT parks, Housing and Township development. It is known for international standards of design and green sustainable developments.
Peps Industries Unique Marketing Initiative Wake Up Day Sees Tremendous Response Peps Industries Pvt. Ltd., India’s top-selling spring mattress manufacturing company celebrated Peps Wake Up Day at Cubbon Park, Bengaluru over the weekend. The event saw a participation of around 1000 people across all age groups.
- Nuvoco CFO Wins CFO100 Roll of Honour Award
- Indian Industry Comes Together to Launch AARC A First of its Kind Recycling Initiative
- Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with Influence at AIFW 18
- 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety
- Nuvoco Wins the Best in Class Continuous Improvement Award at the 7th MSC Awards 2018
- Su-Kam Undertakes One-of-a-kind Malaysia Tour Initiative for 800 Channel Partners
- Ted Baker Opens his First Store in India in Partnership with Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Paisabazaar.com Opens 2 Lakh Savings Accounts in 2017-18
- Karix Mobile launches its Cloud Communication Platform - karix.io
- Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha to Inaugurate 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India