Mr. Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO, YES BANK and Chairman, YES Global Institute has been recognized as the ‘Global Business Leader of the Year’ at NRI World Summit & Pride of India Awards 2017 organized by NRI Institute at the House of Lords, London.
The award has been conferred on Mr. Kapoor for his exemplary vision & leadership in establishing YES BANK, which has emerged as the 5th largest private sector Bank in a span of 13 years, and for Mr. Kapoor’s contribution towards strengthening bilateral relationships between India and global strategic partners such as the UK, US, Canada, France and Australia.
On receiving the award, Mr. Rana Kapoor, MD & CEO, YES BANK and Chairman, YES Global Institute said, “The ‘Global Business Leader of the Year’ Award is an extremely significant recognition and I am deeply honoured to receive it. At YES BANK, we are working towards establishing a truly differentiated Financial Brand, with laser focus on Professional Entrepreneurship, Human Capital, Innovation and Responsible Banking. This recognition is a huge encouragement and will motivate us even further to achieve our uncompromising vision of ‘Building the Finest Quality Bank of the World in India by 2020’.”
As a professional entrepreneur, since 2003, Rana Kapoor has progressively established a high quality, customer centric, service driven, private Indian Bank with exemplary business and financial results, highest profitability, and the best asset quality amongst leading Public and Private Banks in India.
A change agent, Mr. Kapoor is spearheading digital transformation at YES BANK by embracing technology and innovation to create a ‘Digital First’ bank which offers a comprehensive product suite through a wide distribution network in India and partnerships with banks in various overseas markets including USA, Canada, Europe, South East Asia, UK, Australia and GCC countries. As Chairman of YES Global Institute, a practicing think tank established by YES BANK, Mr. Kapoor is driving interventions to create social impact and foster innovations based on Design & Innovations led Creative Entrepreneurship (D.I.C.E.).
NRI Institute is a non-profit NGO which aims to provide a platform for the Indians living in India and abroad. The Institute highlights the achievements of NRIs and PIOs in their chosen field of activities. NRI INSTITUTE, over the years, has established Chapters in UK, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bangkok, Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar, Fiji, Trinidad & Tobago, Angola, Reunion Island, Singapore, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA in Washington DC, New York, California and New Jersey.
About YES BANK YES BANK, India’s fifth largest private sector Bank with a pan India presence across all 29 states and 7 Union Territories of India, headquartered in the Lower Parel Innovation District (LPID) of Mumbai, is the outcome of the professional & entrepreneurial commitment of its Founder Rana Kapoor and its Top Management team, to establish a high quality, customer centric, service driven, private Indian Bank catering to the future businesses of India.
YES BANK has adopted international best practices, the highest standards of service quality and operational excellence, and offers comprehensive banking and financial solutions to all its valued customers.
YES BANK has a knowledge driven approach to banking, and offers a superior customer experience for its retail, corporate and emerging corporate banking clients. YES BANK is steadily evolving as the Professionals’ Bank of India with the long term mission of “BUILDING INDIA’s FINEST QUALITY BIG BANK by 2020”.
Indian Industry Comes Together to Launch AARC A First of its Kind Recycling Initiative Indian Industry Comes Together to Launch ‘AARC’, A First of its Kind Recycling Initiative Leading corporations are co-founding members of this initiative – CavinKare, Dabur India, Diageo India, Halewood Laboratories, John Distilleries, Karnataka Milk Federation, Parag Milk, Radico Khaitan and Schreiber Dynamix Dairies; with many more expected to join The alliance envisions to transform the recycling landscape by pooling resources to build an efficient waste management ecosystem
- Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with Influence at AIFW 18
- 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety
- Nuvoco Wins the Best in Class Continuous Improvement Award at the 7th MSC Awards 2018
- Su-Kam Undertakes One-of-a-kind Malaysia Tour Initiative for 800 Channel Partners
- Ted Baker Opens his First Store in India in Partnership with Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Paisabazaar.com Opens 2 Lakh Savings Accounts in 2017-18
- Karix Mobile launches its Cloud Communication Platform - karix.io
- Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha to Inaugurate 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum