CSS Corp, a new-age IT services and technology support company, has been recognized as a “strong performer” in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Analytics Service Providers, Q3 2017. The report evaluates and rates the top customer analytics service providers globally on a 33-criteria scale. Brandon Purcell- Senior Analyst serving Customer Insights professionals at Forrester Research wrote in the report, “CSS Corp is strongest for customer support. CSS Corp excels in delivering state-of-the-art customer support solutions to its clients. And since artificial intelligence is quickly transforming the world of customer support, CSS Corp is making considerable investments in AI.
Its Innovation Lab, an internal team consisting of 50 designers, programmers, and AI and natural language processing (NLP) experts, is tasked with designing next-generation AI platforms for its clients. Yodaa, CSS Corp’s virtual assistant platform enabling voice and text interactions for customer service, is one of the lab’s most recent innovations.” CSS Corp’s indigenous customer analytics platform, “Active Insights”, is an end-to-end solution with extensive data ingestion, analytics and reporting capabilities. The platform is powered with AI capabilities and advanced statistical models that drive customer lifecycle management to understand customers’ intent, issues and proactively hit the target with the right recommendations and remediation. Active Insights platform connects to multiple data sources including structured, unstructured, semi-structured, social media and sensor data. It analyzes and predicts data in real-time, high velocity, low latency and batch processing modes. Active Insights offers intelligent insights about customer sentiments, buying behaviours and satisfaction scores that drive business success. Speaking on the recognition, Manish Tandon, Chief Executive Officer, CSS Corp said, “We are delighted at being recognized as a “Strong Performer” in Customer Analytics Services by Forrester. At CSS Corp, AI and Analytics is at the heart of our business strategy. We are trying to break the stereotypes in services industry through adoption of new age digital technologies that are complementary in nature. Our customer analytics services act as a catalyst for growth by enabling companies across industries to transform from traditional business models to new age service models and helps them identify new revenue streams.” Sunil Mittal – EVP, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer said, “As businesses become more insights driven, it becomes imperative for analytics vendors to deliver real, measurable impact that makes a critical difference to clients’ businesses.” “We help companies simplify business processes, understand customer’s next best action and drive additional revenue. We provide insights into customer operations, propensities and issues resulting in enhanced experience and new business opportunities. I believe that this recognition by Forrester marks yet another milestone in our journey towards becoming the partner of choice for global organizations,” he added further.
About CSS Corp CSS Corp is a new age IT Services and Technology Support company that harnesses the power of AI, automation, analytics, cloud and digital to address specific customer needs. The company partners with leading enterprises to help realize their strategic business outcomes. Its team of 5,500 technology professionals across 16 global locations are passionate about helping customers differentiate and succeed. For more information please visit www.csscorp.com
Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India Dyson: UK’s Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India Founded by British inventor and entrepreneur, Sir James Dyson OM, Dyson has brought its latest ‘problem solving’ technology to India; including its cord-free vacuum cleaners (Dyson V7 &V8 range), revolutionary hairdryer (Dyson Supersonic™), and its range of intelligent air purifiers (Dyson Pure Cool™ Link).
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business
- Nivesh.com takes Mutual Funds to Bharat Awarded Prestigious Startup Superhero 2018 by Akshay Kumar
- Wheebox Survey Reveals - Almost 85% of Higher Education Candidates not Equipped to take Career Decisions
- Bollywood Stars Shine Bright at Shop Qatar 2018