Wittyf World’s second largest and India’s largest viral content marketing company came out as the big winner at the first Digipub Awards with two honors. The Digipub Awards is India's first such initiative to reward inspiring initiatives by websites in English and Indian languages, across a spectrum of parameters. The award ceremony was a part of Digipub World Conference, a two-day convention for web publishers which consisted of conference, awards, exhibition and master classes.
WittyFeed won two of the most prestigious awards in the ceremony, bagging gold and silver awards for Best Innovation in Publishing for viral9 and Best Brand Partnership for being the digital partner for the highly acclaimed movie Baahubali 2, respectively. Viral9 is the distribution platform designed and developed in—house that helps Influencers monetize all social media audience/followers. It is a leading trendsetter in the viral content industry and has been helping Brands reach the larger base of the audience in the most efficient way.
Delighted on the win Vinay Singhal, Co-Founder & CEO of WittyFeed said “We are very elated on this win; it is a euphoric moment for us. The hard work of the whole team at WittyFeed has really paid off with this recognition. It is time for us to work even more hard to acquire many more awards in our kitty. Working for Bahubali2 was already very exciting and now this award has certainly added feather in the hat. We would like to thank all the brands who believed and shown faith in us and more over the Digipub World conference who for considering us for this prestigious award.”
WittyFeed is also an independent creator of virally successful content across 18 categories including travel, inspiration, relationships, health & fitness, food and celebrities. WittyFeed has helped more than 100 brands garner 100 million global views in just 3 years time!
Peps Industries Unique Marketing Initiative Wake Up Day Sees Tremendous Response Peps Industries Pvt. Ltd., India’s top-selling spring mattress manufacturing company celebrated Peps Wake Up Day at Cubbon Park, Bengaluru over the weekend. The event saw a participation of around 1000 people across all age groups.
- Nuvoco CFO Wins CFO100 Roll of Honour Award
- Indian Industry Comes Together to Launch AARC A First of its Kind Recycling Initiative
- Pearl Academy Celebrates 25 Years of its Legacy with Influence at AIFW 18
- 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- ATMA Reaches out to Women with Message of Tyre Safety
- Nuvoco Wins the Best in Class Continuous Improvement Award at the 7th MSC Awards 2018
- Su-Kam Undertakes One-of-a-kind Malaysia Tour Initiative for 800 Channel Partners
- Ted Baker Opens his First Store in India in Partnership with Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Paisabazaar.com Opens 2 Lakh Savings Accounts in 2017-18
- Karix Mobile launches its Cloud Communication Platform - karix.io
- Telecom Minister Manoj Sinha to Inaugurate 26th Convergence India 2018 Expo
- HTC Launches Vive Business Edition in India
- Kor Energy Bags ET Nows Green Future Leadership Award for Best Rooftop Solar EPC Company
- Indias KALI Coin ICO with its First International Exchange - CoinRecoil Looks to Transform the Trading in Cryptocurrencies
- Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India