OMEGA is proud to announce that Cindy Crawford’s son and daughter, Presley and Kaia Gerber, have become the newest members of its family of brand ambassadors.Cindy Crawford has been one of OMEGA’s most iconic representatives for over 20 years. Cindy joined OMEGA in 1995, becoming the brand’s very first ambassador. She instantly immersed herself in the company, providing ideas for a new Constellation collection and helping to relaunch the line that very same year.
Over the years, Cindy has shown great passion and pride in her role on behalf of OMEGA and continues to be a prominent figure in representing the brand worldwide. Most recently, she extended her lifetime commitment to social causes by joining OMEGA to visit the Orbis International Flying Eye Hospital in Peru. While there, she filmed the documentary called “The Hospital in the Sky”, and shared each moment and emotion with her daughter Kaia.By gradually introducing her children to the brand, it has become clear that Cindy’s dedication to OMEGA has now positively extended to her family. Not only did Kaia join her for that insightful trip to Peru, but her son Presley was also proud to join her on the red carpet for the documentary’s New York premiere in 2015.Today, that family connection to OMEGA has become official.Representing the next generation of watch fans, Kaia and Presley are proving themselves to be exceptional rising stars. Through modelling, the brother and sister have already taken promising steps in their fashion careers, with Presley also showing a flair for photography. Together, they will be officially welcomed at the opening of OMEGA’s “Her Time” exhibition in Paris on September the 29th, where they will join their mother on stage.
Raynald Aeschlimann, President and CEO of OMEGA, said: “We have always considered our OMEGA ambassadors to be family. So to now be working with Cindy’s children is very special. We have known Presley and Kaia for a long time and I’m always impressed by their abilities and personalities. It’s truly exciting to have their fresh creativity and young exuberance on our side. We can’t wait to get started.”OMEGA is looking forward to its new relationship with Kaia and Presley Gerber and continuing its strong connection to the family.
Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India Dyson: UK’s Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India Founded by British inventor and entrepreneur, Sir James Dyson OM, Dyson has brought its latest ‘problem solving’ technology to India; including its cord-free vacuum cleaners (Dyson V7 &V8 range), revolutionary hairdryer (Dyson Supersonic™), and its range of intelligent air purifiers (Dyson Pure Cool™ Link).
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business
- Nivesh.com takes Mutual Funds to Bharat Awarded Prestigious Startup Superhero 2018 by Akshay Kumar
- Wheebox Survey Reveals - Almost 85% of Higher Education Candidates not Equipped to take Career Decisions
- Bollywood Stars Shine Bright at Shop Qatar 2018