Adding to its extensive list of laurels, GVK MIAL, the company that administers Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA), bagged the ‘Best Overall Excellence in CSR’ and ‘Best Sustainability Report’ awards at the National CSR Leadership Congress & Awards organised by the World CSR Congress. The esteemed awards were presented to GVK MIAL at a grand ceremony held recently at Vivanta by Taj - Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru.
Post detailed scrutiny, GVK MIAL was adjudged the winner of the prestigious awards, at the day-long award function, for its extensive contribution in the areas of environment, energy management and in recognition of its social-welfare and healthcare initiatives. These awards recognise organisations and individuals that have embraced the CSR and sustainability agenda.
As a responsible corporate citizen, GVK MIAL keeps the ideology of sustainability at the core of all projects and initiatives. These accolades, therefore, are a testament of the unstinting efforts put by the organisation towards imbibing this philosophy.
Earlier, GVK MIAL was the proud winner of Yes Bank Natural Capital Awards 2017 in the Eco Corporate (Services) category.
Recently, GVK MIAL was awarded the esteemed Level 3+ Carbon Neutrality certification by Airports Council International (ACI), the global authority of international airports. CSIA achieved this highest ACA level of Neutrality in recognition of its GHG management initiatives with greater awareness and sensitization of the stakeholders towards the airport industry’s response to the challenge of climate change.
About GVK MIAL
GVK Mumbai International Airport Pvt. Ltd (MIAL) is a Public Private Partnership joint venture between a GVK-led consortium and the Airports Authority of India (AAI). GVK MIAL was awarded the mandate for operating and modernizing Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai (CSIA). Through this transformational initiative, GVK MIAL aims to make CSIA one of the world’s best airports, which consistently delights customers besides being the pride of Mumbai. The new integrated Terminal 2 at CSIA enhances the airport’s capacity to service over 45 million passengers and one million tons of cargo annually.
Dyson: UKs Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India Dyson: UK’s Leading Technology Company Launches its Latest Product Line-up in India Founded by British inventor and entrepreneur, Sir James Dyson OM, Dyson has brought its latest ‘problem solving’ technology to India; including its cord-free vacuum cleaners (Dyson V7 &V8 range), revolutionary hairdryer (Dyson Supersonic™), and its range of intelligent air purifiers (Dyson Pure Cool™ Link).
- Royal Enfield Strengthens its Dealership Network in Maharashtra
- Zaheer and Sagarika Mark their First Valentines Day with Platinum
- 12th International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility by Institute Of Directors (India) held in Bengaluru
- Birla Corporation Registers Volume Growth of 22%, EBIDTA up by 8% at Rs. 152.83 Crores
- Clovia gets you a New BFF to Curse, Cuss and Cuddle with During Your Periods
- Gift your Loved Ones a Healthy Heart this Valentines Day with California Walnuts
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas Advised Emami Limited in Acquisition of 26% Stake in Brillare Science Private Limited
- Budget for All: Focus on Agriculture, Rural Economy, Inclusive Health, Infrastructure and MSMEs Encouraging: PHD Chamber
- Education Sector Likely to get more Funding in the Upcoming Budget
- Enterslice Starts Operations in many European and South East Asia Countries
- Louis Philippe from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. Enters Nepal
- Vodafone CEO Compliments Indian Government for Marked Improvement in ease of doing Business
- Nivesh.com takes Mutual Funds to Bharat Awarded Prestigious Startup Superhero 2018 by Akshay Kumar
- Wheebox Survey Reveals - Almost 85% of Higher Education Candidates not Equipped to take Career Decisions
- Bollywood Stars Shine Bright at Shop Qatar 2018