Migsun, one of India’s leading real estate companies, with approx. 6,40,692.85 sq.m. of delivered space in both real estate and construction contracting, launches its new project Migsun Vilaasa. Spread over 5 acres approximately, it offers a world class living experience in the industrial city of Greater Noida at a very affordable price starting at Rs. 15.99 Lakhs for 2 BHK and Rs. 25.99 Lakhs for 3 BHK. Located in the most preferred and up-market destination of Eta 2 road, the project enjoys the advantages of a prime location of Greater Noida.
alking about Migsun Vilaasa, Mr. Yash Miglani, Managing Director, Migsun said, “Life is all about choices, but we believe your home should give you everything you desire for. Migsun Vilaasa will offer a luxurious life to its homebuyers at an affordable price. The accessibility factor along with an already existing social infrastructure makes this project one of its own kind. The project will cater to the needs of our customers and redefine their lifestyle.
It gives me immense pleasure to launch this new project, which offers lifestyle matching with international standards. Migsun Vilaasa is spacious with well-ventilated rooms, vast stretches of green land to provide a feeling of calmness. In short it is a wealth of amenities where all comforts are available at your doorstep.”
He further added that the construction of the project will start in full swing soon.The project enjoys advantages of prime location since it is well-connected with Noida, Ghaziabad and Delhi. Smooth connectivity with Greater Noida Expressway helps commuters to reach their destinations in Noida and Delhi within a short span of time. Moreover, as the project is located near Pari Chowk, residents will never face any problem pertaining to public transportation like the metro station in the said area is only 5 minutes away. Moreover, the upcoming Jewar Airport is at a run of 30 minutes from the location of the project. Other public and social amenities like education institutions, hospitals, banks, ATM’s, entertainment centers are also nearby.
Migsun Vilaasa has various facilities like club house, swimming pool, children’s play area, gymnasium, basketball and badminton court, etc., are available. Sophisticated living offered by the project gives supreme importance to safety and security of customers. Also, facilities pertaining to maintenance, security, 24 hour power back up and running water supply are available.
About Migsun Migsun draws its legacy from a multitude of entrepreneurial ventures started two generations past. Started as Mahaluxmi group with a facility for steel manufacturing that was founded by Mr. Harbans Lal Miglani. 1992 witnessed the next generation add structure to the family. The current Chairman and CMD of the group Mr. Sunil Miglani introduced several changes while adding the real estate vertical to the group and brought rare concepts and clarity in terms of prospects and risk factors helping the company launch projects one after another. 2011 was the year of solemnisation of past accolades. The third generation spearheaded by Yash Miglani has transpired into a real estate giant that has successfully delivered more than ten residential and commercial projects while multiple residential dwellings are under construction.
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May