Noida-based Apaar Packaging Pvt. Ltd., one of the pioneer and reputed manufacturers of air bubble packaging material has opened up a new facility at Kadi in Mehsana district of Gujarat.
The new facility is part of the company’s initiative to expand its business horizon in the western part of the country. According to the management of Apaar Packaging, this initiative would also help the company to complement its services with the existing clientele, who have recently expanded their business in Gujarat.
“With the use of the latest technology and advanced machines, we have grown in the packaging industry. In the recent years, industry in Gujarat has witnessed growth due to positive government policies. Many organisations like Honda, Maruti, Tata, etc. have set up their plants in Gujarat. Our decision to setup a base there is to cater to some of our existing clientele and meet the growing demands of packaging material there,” said Mr. Sunil Puri, Director, Apaar Packaging Pvt. Ltd.
Apaar Packaging is the only company in the world manufacturing 8mm diameter bubble, which reduces the cost of packaging, while retaining its strength. Apart from this, Apaar Packaging is the only company in India that manufactures 2500mm width air bubble sheet, to reduce the wastage at the customer level. The company also manufactures 10mm and 25mm diameter bubbles, which are available in various colours. Besides manufacturing air bubble films, the company also produces air bubble pouches and cut pieces, laminated with EPE sheets.
“Across our every facility, we have a dedicated team of professionals offering timely service to our clients. We believe in offering qualitative products. Also, this particular facility will entail the creation of the significant number of jobs, apart from several additional indirect jobs in the State of Gujarat, as part of the ‘Make in India’ and ‘Skill India’ initiatives,” added Mr. Puri.
Apaar Packaging is well equipped to develop better quality products with cost-effective manufacturing process.
About Apaar Packaging Pvt. Ltd.
Apaar Packaging Pvt. Ltd. is one of the pioneers in air bubble sheets in India since 1975. The Company is one of the leading and reputed manufacturers of air bubble packaging material, serving the packaging needs of different type of industries. The company new innovations help us to update ourselves according with the latest trend of the packaging industry. The different range of air bubble packaging material that the company offers includes; air bubble rolls, air bubble sheets, air bubble pouches and customized air bubble pouches laminated with EPE sheet.
PriceMap Bridges Digital Divide in Retail Sector, Infuses New Life into Brick and Mortar Retail Brick & Mortar retail is one of the biggest contributors to India's GDP as it comprises nearly 92% of total retail trade in the country which is worth $660 billion. However, this sector is under constant threat because consumers are preferring online shopping due to the convenience offered by e-commerce websites.
- IDAP Global Introduces the First Complete Derivatives Ecosystem for Crypto Assets
- Ozone Eyes Rs. 1000 Cr Turnover by 2021, Plans to Diversify into Fast Growing Security, Surveillance and IoT
- More than Half of Indians Living Blended 'Hybrid Lives' - "Live Life" Survey by American Express
- Apaar Packaging Opens up New Facility in Gujarat
- Halonix Technologies all set to Embark into Smart Lighting with 22% YoY Growth Target
- Abhay V. Udeshi Appointed as International Castor Oil Association President
- PHDCCI Delegation Visits Nepal to Activate India Nepal
- MAKE IN INDIA TRANSFORMS MANY ENTHUSIASTIC BUSINESSMEN
- Migsun Group, the Leaders in Affordable Housing Launches Migsun Vilaasa at Greater Noida
- Meet India's Top 3 DJs, Powered by Queen of Mashups: SOS Nitelife
- Importance of Strategic Partnerships to Build Health
- Risk Review Report on Indian Banking Sector by Alea Consulting
- UN Global Compact Network India to Host 13th National Convention on 8th June, 2018 in Bengaluru
- Max Life Insurance Records a Growth of 31% in the Value of New Business for FY18
- Second Edition of SuperStartUps Awards to be Held in Delhi on 30th May