The notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident and Junior Resident has been released by Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Kolkata as an employment notification calling out for interested and eligible candidates to attend the walk-in interview.
Number of available posts: 19 Post wise available vacancies
Senior Resident: 13; Junior Resident: 6 Eligibility criteria for ESIC Educational qualification
Senior Resident A valid medical PG degree in concerned specialty from a recognized medical institution with experience.
The candidates interested in applying for this post should have pursued MBBS with completion of one year rotator internship.
Age limit Senior Resident The candidate can have a maximum age of 33 years.
How to apply?
Application can be made during walk in interview. The candidates interested in these posts are required to appear for the walk-in interview and carry along important documents at the venue. Important date and time Interview date: February 9 Interview time : 10 am
Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC According to sources Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Section Officer in Group B. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL