Sources have stated that the candidates interested in applying for this post should be graduates in science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with five years of work experience from a recognized institution or must possess a Master's degree in the relevant subject.
For Technician Post: The candidates interested in applying for this post should be class 12 pass in a science subject and should be holding two years' of diploma in medical laboratory technician or PMW or radiology/radiography or related subject.
The pay scale is as follows. For Medical Social Worker Post: The selected
candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 28,773.
For Technician Post: The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 16,560.
The candidates interested in applying for these posts are required to send their applications in prescribed format along with all other relevant documents to 'The Dr. Pankaja Ravi Raghav Principal Investigator, Professor and Head Department of Community Medicine and Family Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur - 342005.'
Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC According to sources Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Section Officer in Group B. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL