Sources have added that as this is admission seasoning now all across the country, to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2017 has ranked universities, colleges, management colleges, engineering colleges and pharmacy colleges from across India and institutions from Karnataka have performed well in all the categories.
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore is ranked first in the overall, university categories while Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore was ranked second in best management school category. Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru fared well with fourth rank in universities category. NIRF listed only 50 higher educational institutions on management and pharmacy colleges’ categories.
Engineering Institutions are National
Institute of Technology Surathkal, Surathkal, 22, Manipal Institute of
Technology, Manipal, 43, M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, 45,
R.V. College of Engineering, Bengaluru, 49, B.M.S. College of Engineering, ,
Bengaluru, 52, Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur, 72, PES University,
Bengaluru, 86, BMS Institute of Technology & Management, Bengaluru, 95.
Moreover in NIRF 2017 rankings, only 2,995 institutions participated. India has 39,000 registered colleges, 11,000 stand alone institutions and over 760 universities, which means, the country hosts around 51,000 strong higher educational institutions. Of all these, less than 3,000 participated which is just about 6% of the overall higher educational institutions in the country.
Internship helps you with tips to find the right job According to sources internship helps you establish a connection with the job industry it gives you the privilege to learn at your own pace it gives you a pre-employment training that comprises office etiquette and technical skills.
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details