Class X and XII board examinations conducted by CBSE is likely to be preponded as the board has decided to provide more time for evaluation of the answer papers. The exams will be starting from Mid-February from now on.
A reputed CBSE Official said that a committee has been set up to evaluate the process. Another bankable source said, "At present, the exams start by month of March and they go for a month's time. This also coincides with the Summer vacation and hence a number of teachers go on leave.
Due to this we get ad-hoc and we were forced to use contractual staff for evaluation and that clearly affects the quality. To avoid this, we are proponding the exams." There are 18,000+ schools affiliated to CBSE and with quality faculty the system will be better. Another authority said, "We need to make the system ROBUST and FOOLPROOF. So we need quality evaluators."
Engineer post vacant in CEIL 2018 According to sources Certification Engineers International Ltd. (CEIL) has released a recruitment notification on its official website for the recruitment of Engineer post & others. Interested & eligible candidates should apply before Mar 31, 2018.
- Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB
- Learn Top Computer Security courses
- Apply for posts in Various Union Public Services
- Medical Consultant post vacant in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Deputy Engineers in BEL
- Apply for many post in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Constable Posts in CISF
- How to lighten your mood at workplace?
- Preparation for AIIMS MBBS 2018 made easier
- Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy