Professor S.Vijaya Bhaskara Rao has been elected to the IETE (The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers) Governing Council for the term 2017-20. His experience and commitment are expected to strengthen the students' activities.
For those who are unaware about Professor Sarangam Vijaya Bhaskara Rao, we bring some information about him. Prof S.Vijaya Bhaskara Rao contributed a lot to Science and Technology with several research projects. He attended the 10th Indian Expedition to Antartica during 1990-91 to install a Monostatic SODAR.
SODAR means SOnic Detection And Ranging and it is a meteorological instrument. His main areas of research are atmospheric physics, mobile and satellite communications. He is currently involved in some prolific research projects which are sponsored by ISRO, DST, UGS CSIR and Third world Academy of Sciences (TWAS) worth several Crores of Rupees.
He has published 140 Scientific papers and guided 40 PhD students. He was a visiting research fellow at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore during May 2002 to August 2004. He is also a proud recipient of 'AP Scientist Award', 'IETE Srinivas Memorial Award', 'Teacher of Excellence Award'. Now he has been elected to the IETE Governing Council for the term 2017-20 and it is yet another feather on his crown.
Planning to study abroad? Try China According to sources China, being known as one of the wonders of the world, is a great place to live in. There are so many places of historical importance. The ancient and modern architecture are a sight as the country has a history of 5000 years old. To name a few places the Great Wall of China, the tall skyscrapers of Shanghai and Beijing's Olympic Bird's Nest.
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post