There is a speed studying contest when asked students to study something and recite the next day, it could be considered as a boring homework. On the contrary, if kids are asked to study a specific paragraph or an answer within a stipulated period with a reward for the quickest recital, it could trigger excitement and enthusiasm for the study session.
Next is concentration game, where the person with the highest number of
answers could be rewarded for their attentiveness. The time period for this
game could hardly be a couple of minutes. If you start your lecture post this
session, students would've got a break from the monotony as well as acquired
their warm up concentration practice.
Seminar classes are asking the students to teach sections of the lessons
will help them not only learn the part but also develop good stage presence and
alleviate their stage fear. Bonus benefit, it would also help them understand
the teacher's pain in putting efforts to make them learn and make them emphatic
the next time that they are in class.
Apply for Engineering jobs in Indian Telephone Industries Ltd According to sources the Indian Telephone Industries Ltd has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Contract Engineer. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Dental Surgeon post in OPSC
- Engineer post vacant in CEIL 2018
- Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB
- Learn Top Computer Security courses
- Apply for posts in Various Union Public Services
- Medical Consultant post vacant in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Deputy Engineers in BEL
- Apply for many post in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Constable Posts in CISF
- How to lighten your mood at workplace?
- Preparation for AIIMS MBBS 2018 made easier
- Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)