Sources have stated that the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) examinations provide employability to many in the railways in India. The exams are conducted at various hierarchies to evaluate and chose the candidates. The RRB ALP examination to recruit Assistant Loco pilots will be conducted after August 25, 2017 as per the notification of the release date.
Based on the vacancies available in each region for ALP, a list is to be formed which will reach RRB Chennai, from where the cross checking of the vacancies will continue and finally and official notification regarding the Recruitment examination will be provided.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the post must have the
following qualification: The applicant must have finished their matriculation
from a recognized institution The applicant must have a Diploma in ITI Aadhar
Card is mandatory for application for the position A candidate who has a
diploma in 4 trades is also eligible to apply.
Apply for Engineering jobs in Indian Telephone Industries Ltd According to sources the Indian Telephone Industries Ltd has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Contract Engineer. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Dental Surgeon post in OPSC
- Engineer post vacant in CEIL 2018
- Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB
- Learn Top Computer Security courses
- Apply for posts in Various Union Public Services
- Medical Consultant post vacant in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Deputy Engineers in BEL
- Apply for many post in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Constable Posts in CISF
- How to lighten your mood at workplace?
- Preparation for AIIMS MBBS 2018 made easier
- Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)