According to sources As far as Social Science is concerned, presentation helps you score considerable marks. Write down the long answers in points. Highlight important words. Neatly color the sea and sky region with color pencils. Write the names of places on the map in capital letters for a legible presentation.
Usually in geography, you have so much to cover under each topic that it may seem like a laborious task. Good news is that you don’t have to study everything under each topic. Hand-pick a few important points and highlight them. This will help you have pointers in mind regarding a given topic and you will also have enough content to write for each question.
Note down the list of events and their dates. Say, there are 30 of them in
total, note down the first letter of the first sentence under each event. Put
together they could give you a word. Use it as an acronym to remember the
events. You could also rearrange them in order of the years so that you will
remember the dates in coherence.
Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust According to sources applications are invited for certified pilots to take up a position in Kolkata Port Trust. The joining candidates will be inducted as trainees and be subsequently allocated regular post after the training period. Selected candidates will have to enter into a bond period at the time of joining. The period will be for at least five years after qualification as a full time pilot, failing which, they will be liable to pay a compensation.
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL
- Apply for Degree College Lectures Posts at TERI