According to sources Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) under the Ministry of Railways is looking for full-time para medical staff for various posts. As per report the recruitment is on a contract basis. Prospective candidates are expected to have good medical fitness and sound mental health conditions as per the railway medical standards. The contract period will be for a stipulated time and candidates will not be allowed to seek extension post that.
Meanwhile in order to apply for Indian Railways Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Log on to the CLW official website. Under News and Recruitment, select Recruitment. The list of recruitment notifications will be displayed on the screen. Click on the link to download the advertisement against the notice that reads, Walk in Interview for engagement of Para-Medical Staff on contract basis in CLW, Notification No. GMA/Med/Contract/Pt.VI Dated 31/07/2018, to be held on 21/08/2018 & 23/08/2018 at 10.00 Hrs in KGH/CLW.
Moreover the detailed advertisement will be displayed
on the screen. Read the details carefully. Prepare your resume and application
form and submit it at the venue during the interview.
Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC According to sources Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Section Officer in Group B. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL