According to sources Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the posts of Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. The selection process is through a computer based test that will comprise objective type questions.
Meanwhile the selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 16500 per month. The last date to apply for the government job is Aug 24, 2018. Furthermore in order to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018, follow these steps Log on to the PGCIL official website. Hover over the Careers tab on the home page. Select Openings from Job Opportunities.
Further under the
list of notifications, click on the link to apply against Recruitment of
Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Civil) and Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) in ERTS-I.
(The link will be active from Aug 10, 2018.) The application form will be
displayed on the screen. Enter your details in the fields provided. Submit the
details and complete the application process.
Apply for Probationary Officers post in VCBL According to sources the Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd (VCBL), Visakhapatnam has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 25 Probationary Officers (Asst Managers) vacancies to be posted at VCBL's branches in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, or at any of VCBL's Area of operation. The online registration towards the same will start from 18 February 2019 and close on 04 March 2019 by 4 pm.
- Apply for Examiner of Trade Marks by Ministry of Commerce
- IFMR GSB extends application Date till Feb 22, 2019
- Apply for Various Posts in FCI Recruitment 2019
- Apply for Investigator post in APPSC
- Apply for various posts in TATA Memorial Centre
- Apply for Engineers & Supervisors Post in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Karnataka State Police
- Apply for Managers & IT Office post in PNB before February 15
- Apply for Customer Agents & Junior Executives post in AIATSL
- Apply for Assistant Directors post in APPSC
- Job for 2.30 Lakh Employees in Indian Railways
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview
- Apply for Junior Lecturer post in APPSC
- Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC