According to sources Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the posts of Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. The selection process is through a computer based test that will comprise objective type questions.
Meanwhile the selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 16500 per month. The last date to apply for the government job is Aug 24, 2018. Furthermore in order to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018, follow these steps Log on to the PGCIL official website. Hover over the Careers tab on the home page. Select Openings from Job Opportunities.
Further under the
list of notifications, click on the link to apply against Recruitment of
Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Civil) and Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) in ERTS-I.
(The link will be active from Aug 10, 2018.) The application form will be
displayed on the screen. Enter your details in the fields provided. Submit the
details and complete the application process.
Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC According to sources Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Section Officer in Group B. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL