According to sources RITES Limited, Indian Railways has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the posts of Deputy General Manager and Manager. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 45000 per month. The last date to apply for the government job is Sep 12, 2018.
Meanwhile in order to apply for Indian Railways Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Log on to the RITES Limited official website. Under the Career tab, select Vacancies. The list of notifications will be displayed on the screen. Click View Document against Filling DGM/Manager(RES) on Deputation basis in Bokaro-Dhamra.
The detailed advertisement will be displayed on the screen. Read the details carefully. Scroll down to find the application form. Save it to your computer and take a printout of it. Fill the application form and send it to RITES Ltd.
Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC According to sources Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Section Officer in Group B. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL