According to report Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for various posts. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 70000 per month. The remuneration offered is inclusive of the conveyance charges.
As per report the selection will be made on the basis of a walk-in interview held on Sep 10, 2018. The engagement of the employees will be on a fixed term basis for a period of one year. There are available on both full time and part time basis.
In order to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018, follow
these steps: Write your applications on an A4 sheet of paper. Attach with it,
your supporting proof documents. Carry it to the venue at the time of
interview. Venue: IOCL, Haldia Refinery Guest House, PO: Haldia Township, Dist:
Purba Midnapore, West Bengal-721 607
Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL According to sources the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), a Govt. of India-owned Oil and Gas company has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruiting experienced non-executive personnel to the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) and Junior Technical Assistant - IV (Materials) at its Gujarat Refinery unit in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC
- Apply for Management Trainees post in Vizag Steel Plant
- Apply for Senior Engineers & Deputy Managers post in BEL
- Apply for Civil & Electrical Trades for Junior Engineers in RBI
- Apply for 174 Posts in BMRCL Recruitment
- Apply for Paramedical & Nursing Staff positions in ESIC
- Apply for 443 Trade Apprentices post in BHEL
- Apply for various posts in RRB
- Apply for post of Scientist or Engineer in ISRO
- Apply for 109 Extension Officer Grade I post in APPSC
- Apply for Scouts & Guides post in Northeast Frontier Railway
- Apply for Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant in Telangana Bank
- Apply for Apprentices post in BHEL
- Employment Notification for Various Posts from Aavin Milk
- Employment Notification from AIEL