According to report Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for various posts. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 70000 per month. The remuneration offered is inclusive of the conveyance charges.
As per report the selection will be made on the basis of a walk-in interview held on Sep 10, 2018. The engagement of the employees will be on a fixed term basis for a period of one year. There are available on both full time and part time basis.
In order to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018, follow
these steps: Write your applications on an A4 sheet of paper. Attach with it,
your supporting proof documents. Carry it to the venue at the time of
interview. Venue: IOCL, Haldia Refinery Guest House, PO: Haldia Township, Dist:
Purba Midnapore, West Bengal-721 607
Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC According to sources Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Section Officer in Group B. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL