According to sources Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Chief Sevika. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
Accordingly the selection will be made on the basis of a written test and an interview. The application process and fee payment is online through the official website. Candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 100. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 31340 per month. The last date to apply for the government job is Sep 12, 2018.
In order to apply for GPSSB Recruitment 2018, follow these steps Log on to
the GPSSB official website. Hover over the Registration tab on the home page.
Select Apply. The instructions to apply will be loaded. Read them carefully.
Click I Agree. The registration form will be displayed on the screen. Enter
your details in the fields provided. Upload your photograph and signature. Read
the declaration and click on the Yes option box to agree. Click Save and follow
the subsequent pages to complete the registration process. Go to the list of
posts. Click Apply against the post that you want to apply for. The brief
details will open on the next page. Click Apply Now. The login form will open
on the next page. Enter your credentials on the form and complete the
Apply for Various Posts in FCI Recruitment 2019 According to sources the Food Corporation of India (FCI) under the Govt. of India has released a notification inviting online applications from eligible and qualified Indian nationals for filling 4103 vacancies to the posts of Junior Engineers (JE), Assistants, Stenos, and Typists to be posted across various zones comprising North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone and North East Zone.
- Apply for Investigator post in APPSC
- Apply for various posts in TATA Memorial Centre
- Apply for Engineers & Supervisors Post in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Karnataka State Police
- Apply for Managers & IT Office post in PNB before February 15
- Apply for Customer Agents & Junior Executives post in AIATSL
- Apply for Assistant Directors post in APPSC
- Job for 2.30 Lakh Employees in Indian Railways
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview
- Apply for Junior Lecturer post in APPSC
- Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC
- Apply for Management Trainees post in Vizag Steel Plant
- Apply for Senior Engineers & Deputy Managers post in BEL
- Apply for Civil & Electrical Trades for Junior Engineers in RBI