According to sources State Bank of India has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government jobs here.
The selection process
will comprise a short listing round and an interview. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 45950. The last date to apply for the
government job is Sep 24, 2018. In order to
apply for SBI Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: On the home page scroller against important notice, click on the link that reads, Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre
Officers(Regular/Contractual). The list of notifications about current openings
will be displayed on the screen. Click on the relevant post. Click the
application link that opens. You will be directed to IBPS website. Click on the
button that reads, Click here for New Registration.
A pop-up menu will open. Read the points mentioned carefully. The registration form will open. Enter your details in the fields provided. Enter the security code and Click Save & Next and follow the subsequent pages to complete the registration process.
Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP According to sources the Indo Tibetan Border Police has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Head Constable. The post is available for 73 vacancies in non-gazetted and non-ministerial categories. Candidates can apply online through their official website.
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals