According to sources State Bank of India has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government jobs here.
The selection process
will comprise a short listing round and an interview. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 45950. The last date to apply for the
government job is Sep 24, 2018. In order to
apply for SBI Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: On the home page scroller against important notice, click on the link that reads, Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre
Officers(Regular/Contractual). The list of notifications about current openings
will be displayed on the screen. Click on the relevant post. Click the
application link that opens. You will be directed to IBPS website. Click on the
button that reads, Click here for New Registration.
A pop-up menu will open. Read the points mentioned carefully. The registration form will open. Enter your details in the fields provided. Enter the security code and Click Save & Next and follow the subsequent pages to complete the registration process.
Apply for Junior Engineering Assistants in IOCL According to sources the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), a Govt. of India-owned Oil and Gas company, has invited applications in offline mode from Ex-apprentices of Paradip Refinery for filling vacancies to the post of Junior Engineering Assistants-IV on a regular basis at IOCL's Paradip Refinery unit in Odisha. Applications in prescribed format must be submitted on or before 06 March 2019.
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in VCBL
- Apply for Examiner of Trade Marks by Ministry of Commerce
- IFMR GSB extends application Date till Feb 22, 2019
- Apply for Various Posts in FCI Recruitment 2019
- Apply for Investigator post in APPSC
- Apply for various posts in TATA Memorial Centre
- Apply for Engineers & Supervisors Post in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Karnataka State Police
- Apply for Managers & IT Office post in PNB before February 15
- Apply for Customer Agents & Junior Executives post in AIATSL
- Apply for Assistant Directors post in APPSC
- Job for 2.30 Lakh Employees in Indian Railways
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview
- Apply for Junior Lecturer post in APPSC
- Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL