According to sources Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) under the ministry of labor and employment has released a recruitment notification for the post of Social Security Officer (SSO)/Manager Gr-II/Superintendent. The notification was released for a total of 539 vacancies. The selected candidates will earn up to Rs. 44,900 per month.
The selection of the candidates will be carried through three phases. Phase I and phase II will be the written examination and phase III will be a computer skill test & descriptive test. Eligible candidates who meet all the prerequisites set by ESIC can apply for the post until October 5, 2018.
The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 27 years as on
the closing date - October 5, 2018. However, age relaxation is provided to the
candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PH and ex-servicemen categories.
Candidates have to apply online through the official website of ESIC. The
notification clearly stated that the link to apply online will be made
available to the candidates shortly.
Apply for Examiner of Trade Marks by Ministry of Commerce According to sources Ministry of Commerce and Industries, Govt. of India, has invited applications in a prescribed proforma from eligible Indian nationals for filling 75 vacancies to the post of Examiner of Trade Marks on a contractual basis to be posted at the Trade Marks Registry Office in Mumbai. The Application process towards the same will start from 12 February 2019 and close on 27
- IFMR GSB extends application Date till Feb 22, 2019
- Apply for Various Posts in FCI Recruitment 2019
- Apply for Investigator post in APPSC
- Apply for various posts in TATA Memorial Centre
- Apply for Engineers & Supervisors Post in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Karnataka State Police
- Apply for Managers & IT Office post in PNB before February 15
- Apply for Customer Agents & Junior Executives post in AIATSL
- Apply for Assistant Directors post in APPSC
- Job for 2.30 Lakh Employees in Indian Railways
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview
- Apply for Junior Lecturer post in APPSC
- Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC
- Apply for Management Trainees post in Vizag Steel Plant