According to sources Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) under the ministry of labor and employment has released a recruitment notification for the post of Social Security Officer (SSO)/Manager Gr-II/Superintendent. The notification was released for a total of 539 vacancies. The selected candidates will earn up to Rs. 44,900 per month.
The selection of the candidates will be carried through three phases. Phase I and phase II will be the written examination and phase III will be a computer skill test & descriptive test. Eligible candidates who meet all the prerequisites set by ESIC can apply for the post until October 5, 2018.
The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 27 years as on
the closing date - October 5, 2018. However, age relaxation is provided to the
candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PH and ex-servicemen categories.
Candidates have to apply online through the official website of ESIC. The
notification clearly stated that the link to apply online will be made
available to the candidates shortly.
Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM According to sources National Health Mission (NHM) Odisha under the Department of Health & Family Welfare has released a recruitment notification for the post of Physiotherapist under Integrated Physiotherapy Unit. The notification was released for a total of 43 vacancies.
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL
- Apply for Degree College Lectures Posts at TERI
- Employment notification from TSTRANSCO