According to sources High Court of Judiciary at Bombay has released a recruitment notification for the post of Clerk. The notification was released for a total of 54 vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be based on three phases that include a written test and an English typing test. The selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 20,200 per month. Eligible candidates who meet all the prerequisites set by the court can apply before September 19, 2018.
The minimum age limit for the post is 18 years and the maximum age is 38 years. However, the same is 43 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST and special backward class categories. Application Fee Candidates have to pay Rs. 300 as the application fee through the online payment gateway.
Candidates should visit the official website of
High Court of Bombay - http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/index.html.
Click on the ''Registration'' to start the application process. Fill in all
mandatory fields. Agree and submit the application form. Take a printout of the
application form for future reference.
Apply for Chief Resource Persons in CIII According to sources the Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL), under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has invited applications in a prescribed format from eligible and experienced candidates for filling 46 vacancies to the post of Chief Resource Persons, Senior Resource Persons and Junior Resource Persons on contract in technical and academic streams.
- Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment
- Apply for Trade & Technician Apprentice posts in ONGC
- Apply for Inspectors & Sub Inspectors Post in NIA
- Apply for many posts in Income Tax Department
- Apply for Junior Engineers posts in BTSC
- Apply for 8,826 posts in TNUSRB
- Apply for various posts in HPSSC
- Apply for a post in Telangana Govt
- Apply for many posts in MECON
- Apply for Office Assistants post in RDPR
- Apply for Various Posts in MSRTC
- Apply for Junior Engineering Assistants in IOCL
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in VCBL
- Apply for Examiner of Trade Marks by Ministry of Commerce
- IFMR GSB extends application Date till Feb 22, 2019