Nuts are also healthy sources of magnesium. That's big, because a diet low in magnesium may contribute to constipation for those who also have a relatively low intake of dietary fiber.
Caffeine is a stimulant that causes the smooth muscle cells that populate your GI tract to contract, Beyder explains. That's why your first sip of coffee may send you scurrying to the restroom. Caffeine can be mildly dehydrating. If you're already constipated, drinking coffee could make your problem worse.
You may still be able to pick up peaches at your local outdoor markets, as opposed to bananas, kiwis, and tropical fruits often contain sugars that are not well absorbed, and so help move waste through your system.
Just 10 grapes provide 2.6 grams of fiber, and popping these as an afternoon snack is an easy way to smooth out your regularity issues.
Do you eat in Banana leaf which is eco-friendly? Usually banana leaves contain large amounts of polyphenols that are natural antioxidants. These are found in many plant-based foods and green tea. Food served on the banana leaves absorbs the polyphenols which are said to prevent many lifestyle diseases. They are also said to have anti-bacterial properties that can possibly kill the germs in food.
- Eating Pan Masala has more side effects
- Some advantages of eating Sprouts
- Benefits of eating Bitter fruit Amla
- Some disadvantages of Drinking Coffee everyday
- Eating with Hands is healthy than with Spoon
- Pregnant Ladies should eat foods rich in Iron content
- Why Does Carb Intake Matter for People With Diabetes?
- Medicinal Benefits of eating Betel Leaf