Nuts are also healthy sources of magnesium. That's big, because a diet low in magnesium may contribute to constipation for those who also have a relatively low intake of dietary fiber.
Caffeine is a stimulant that causes the smooth muscle cells that populate your GI tract to contract, Beyder explains. That's why your first sip of coffee may send you scurrying to the restroom. Caffeine can be mildly dehydrating. If you're already constipated, drinking coffee could make your problem worse.
You may still be able to pick up peaches at your local outdoor markets, as opposed to bananas, kiwis, and tropical fruits often contain sugars that are not well absorbed, and so help move waste through your system.
Just 10 grapes provide 2.6 grams of fiber, and popping these as an afternoon snack is an easy way to smooth out your regularity issues.
Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables Anthocyanins have consistently shown to reduce inflammation. Because chronicle inflammation is one of the underlying causes of many diseases of our times. Including Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, heart disease, allergies, type 2 diabetes, arthritis and joint disease, depression, some types of cancer, and obesity.
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?
- What's the best time to eat every day?