Exchange those cheese omelet’s for a heart healthy breakfast of oats. Oats are said to contain a type of fiber that helps to bind bile acids and expel them from the body. These bile acids are made from cholesterol. A diet that includes oats is effective in lowering the cholesterol levels in our body. Oats are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
Munching on a handful of nuts can do wonders for your heart. It does not mean that you should finish off that box of salted cashews. But it is a good idea to exchange your mid-meal snack with some assorted nuts. Almonds, walnuts and many more nuts are now considered to be the super foods in promoting heart health.
Legumes are great for the heart and have antioxidants, proteins and fiber. They are also a great source to get your folate requirement from. Like berries they also help in increasing the platelet activity.
Salmon is easy to cook and may be included in your meal as a sandwich filling, cold cuts, in sushi or even the filet as a main course. No other common fish has such great amounts of Omega 3 as salmon, which is a rich source of easily digestible protein, salmon aides in strengthening the heart muscles.
Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables Anthocyanins have consistently shown to reduce inflammation. Because chronicle inflammation is one of the underlying causes of many diseases of our times. Including Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, heart disease, allergies, type 2 diabetes, arthritis and joint disease, depression, some types of cancer, and obesity.
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?
- What's the best time to eat every day?