Drink plenty of water
with a small amount of dehydration, your body functions in a less optimal way.
The instant you're dehydrated, it will take a toll on your skin, causing it to
look dull, flaky, saggy and loose.
Eat foods with antioxidants
The best resources your body has to fight disease and aging by reducing damage and inflammation. Inflammation is a leading cause of wrinkle formation. Some of the best sources of antioxidants include Blueberries, Pomegranates, Spinach, Raspberries, Nuts, Seeds, Purple grapes, Dark chocolate (70% or higher of cocoa content) and Organic green tea.
Have rainbow colored plate of food
You need to consume the widest variety of antioxidants you can to fight off the different kinds of free radicals. Think about what colors you've missed throughout the day, and try to incorporate them into your next meal.
Is eating Broiler Chicken unhealthy? Accordingly broiler chicken contains harmful bacteria and germ responsible for food borne infections. What makes broiler chickens especially susceptible to contamination is the process they go through before they get to the stores.
- Healthy benefits of eating Eggs
- Centrifugal Health (Part V) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part IV) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part III) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Do you take Iron on a regular basis? Where do you get from?
- Centrifugal Health (Part II) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part I) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery
- Do you know which foods to avoid during Appendicitis?
- Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days?
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods